220CDi AMG Sport ordered - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

220CDi AMG Sport ordered

This is a discussion on 220CDi AMG Sport ordered within the Mercedes-Benz CLA 220 CDI forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Model Specific Forums category; I got mine within 10 days! I ordered one that was already in the "pipeline" since I wasn't too fussed on the spec. just wanted ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 220CDi AMG Sport ordered

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got mine within 10 days! I ordered one that was already in the "pipeline" since I wasn't too fussed on the spec. just wanted it in Cosmos Black with iPod kit..... had it 1 week now and love it. Much nicer than my BMW that I traded in. Only complaint is that there is just one annoying rattle from the passenger door. I think it is the trim inlay......

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's interesting, I had the same problem except I ordered mine end of January with the pan roof and was told the same as the manufacturers put a restriction on them. I was expecting delivery in April and was then told I will have to wait until end of July if I wanted the roof (baring in mind I had already waited over 3 months). I was very annoyed about this and as I am only a 23 year old female I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. I got my dad on the case and he gave them grief big time so he was tipped off to cancel the order and they will put a new order in for the facelift model.... these come premade with the pan roofs (and there was ones available in the white I wanted) so it meant that I am now getting the car for end of June instead and in the new upgrade model.

So for the record you may want to question them on this as it could have meant you getting the car sooner and in the new facelift model.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I placed my order in May and just took delivery (as of Monday). The factory cancelled my original order due to them starting production of the facelift model, So pleased i waited, the facelift wheels are the best. Loving the car so far (apart from the car changing gears automatically when in manual mode (thread started on that issue). But swapped from BMW, merc is a different class)).

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamee-x View Post
    That's interesting, I had the same problem except I ordered mine end of January with the pan roof and was told the same as the manufacturers put a restriction on them. I was expecting delivery in April and was then told I will have to wait until end of July if I wanted the roof (baring in mind I had already waited over 3 months). I was very annoyed about this and as I am only a 23 year old female I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. I got my dad on the case and he gave them grief big time so he was tipped off to cancel the order and they will put a new order in for the facelift model.... these come premade with the pan roofs (and there was ones available in the white I wanted) so it meant that I am now getting the car for end of June instead and in the new upgrade model.

So for the record you may want to question them on this as it could have meant you getting the car sooner and in the new facelift model.
    They facelift model is so much better, especially the amg wheels. Got mine on monday in mountain grey and love it to bits

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered mine 1st June and still waiting to pick it up with no real date apart from early November. It's really dragging now.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still waiting for my car after the first order didn't go through so they resent it but without the extras I asked for so now on the 3rd attempt and was told the build date would be the 14th of this month and it should be with me around Christmas time. Not feeling very hopeful about this.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links