Mercedes CLA Forum banner

My new CLA 45 grey

5K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Speedy 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Picked up my CLA early April, I feel ripped off seeing all the goodies you got :( I was only given a bottle of champagne

The two issues I faced were:
1- Traffic update was not working apparently needed an update
2- my passengers side wiper stopped working because of a loose but..

Any how apart from that it was pai going through the 1500km running-in; was finished yesterday; what a noise this car does.. Very nice!! Booked for track day already early June..

Thinking of tinting the front windows.. Getting burnt already what do you think? Any advice to where I can get it done in Sydney Liverpool area?

Cheers

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Mercedes-benz
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Speedometer Gauge

See less See more
#2 ·
OzTint used to be in Para afaik, but they moved to Five Docks, would definitely recommend them, cheapest service I found in Sydney and +30 years of experience.
It looks like the previous owner blacked out the tailpipes, front lip and side skirts: nice!
Congratz on the car, welcome to the forum :)

#5 ·
Sexxxy

#6 ·
Looks real sharp and congrats!

#8 ·
Looks great, have ordered one just like it. (Should have been finished built last week..) Only difference I can see it that I will have the alcantara seats. (black seat thingis instead of the silver. And no red stiching on the dash. :( buhu) can wait for delivery in a couple of weeks.
Congrats on the best looking car on the market!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.