Mercedes CLA Forum banner

UK Prices (well some of) on Mercedes website

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  egraphixstudios 
#1 ·
Having kept on checking for weeks on end (and even though I've already spent my CLA money on a new Audi A5), they've eventually put the prices of the CLA 180 and 220 (CDI) as well as packages and options on the Mercedes UK website. The CLA 250 and other prices will come online later in the year (according to my local dealer who I told over the weekend that I'd no longer be needing). Having checked it out, I'd have spent nearly £40K on a CLA 250 with packages and options that I'd have wanted!!!

#4 ·
The price was the big problem (not the actual amount, (as I spent £43k (£38k after discount) on the A5) but the principal of the same car costing 33% (or is it 50%?) more here in the UK! When the Super Bowl add showed $30k for US CLA 250 I converted it to £'s (19800), so i though, 'Thats nice, i can certainly do that!) They then release the price over here of the CLA 220 CDI (all other 220CDIs are same as 250CGIs) and its nearly £30k before you add anything like COMAND etc!

I'm sure other manufacturers (incl Audi) do the same, but with the A5 being 5yrs old now there's some good discounts to be had. My £38k got a V6 3.0 with Quattro, full leather, Sat Nav etc - so the choice seemed pretty obvious - and coming from an A5 a year ago I know it's a lovely place to be!

#5 · (Edited)
Saw prices on mercedes website yesterday, rang up local dealer& going to order one today,mountain grey,auto,was thinking of getting the amg but think will save the £2000 difference& get pano sunroof instead,also the black wheels are a must on this one,any thoughts advice anyone,thanks,just noticed the black wheels are only optional on the amg,is this right,thanks

#7 ·
I saw a 2nd hand 13 plate 220CDI with AMG PANO,HS,FM as extras in cirrus white for £30895.

MB dealer offered me 2% off as it had 5k miles on the clock.

They provided me with some agility calculations and blimey what a rip off.

Asked for 6.7k deposit (which i loose) £394 per month for 4 years and then a final payment of £11K+. totally £37k. More than a full spec brand new car. Ridiculous. planning to save and buy out in cash instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.