You, sir, are incredible.
This is a discussion on Mercedes-Benz CLA AMG Line Pictures, Specs & Features within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Here are the AMG Line specs and features you get. Figured everyone would enjoy a list: The AMG line equipment level comprises coordinated equipment features ...
Here are the AMG Line specs and features you get. Figured everyone would enjoy a list:
The AMG line equipment level comprises coordinated equipment features for the interior and exterior. The AMG bodystyling, twin-pipe exhaust system with rectangular tailpipes in polished stainless steel, 45.7 cm (18-inch) AMG 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels, sports seats with red contrasting topstitching and aluminium trim give the vehicle a sporty appearance. A lowered sports suspension and perforated brake discs in the front serve to enhance driving dynamics even further.
Not in conjunction with: Trailer coupling with ESP® trailer stabilisation, Urban, BlueEFFICIENCY Edition, Front fog lamps
The AMG line equipment level has the following exterior features:
- AMG bodystyling (front and rear apron, side skirts)
- 45.7 cm (18-inch) AMG 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted in titanium grey with high-sheen finish, with 225/40 R 18 tyres on 7.5 J x 18 ET 52 (794)
- Diamond grille
- Pins in silver
- Louvre in silver
- Inlay in silver chrome
- Two-pipe exhaust system with rectangular tailpipes in polished stainless steel
- Diffuser in vehicle colour
- Lowered sports suspension
- perforated front brake discs
- Front callipers with Mercedes-Benz lettering
The AMG line equipment level has the following interior features:
- Sports front seats upholstered in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfiber with red contrasting topstitching
- Seat Comfort package
- Light aluminium trim with longitudinal grain (H79)
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather with contrasting decorative topstitching in red, perforations in grip area and flattened lower section
- Gearshift lever in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching in red
- Dashboard air vents with surround and cruciform nozzle in silver chrome
- Armrest with fore-and-aft adjustment on the center console with red contrasting topstitching
- Door armrests with silver chrome trim and red contrasting topstitching
- Door center panels in DINAMICA microfiber
- Black headlining
- Brushed stainless steel sports pedals with rubber studs
- Cord floor mats with black piping and red topstitching with AMG lettering
- Aluminium front and rear door sill panels (front as standard)
- Multifunction holder in the center console
- 12 V socket in the rear
Pictures are below:
You, sir, are incredible.
Hopefully this matches up to the US Sport Package. The description in the order guide makes no mention of interior enhancements.
Nice! I wonder what the double flow exhaust system is.
thanks for posting this... really great photos...
I wonder if it really get a "sport suspension". Not all the write-ups say that. Some write-ups I read say the regular standard CLA250 receives a sport suspension in general. So maybe that means both non-AMG cars and AMG cars. Plus, if you look at the Canadian configurator (the one with 360 driving) you'll see there's no drop in height between standard design and sport AMG design. I looked very closely, but maybe the web designers overlooked it. Or maybe there's no drop in height for the sport AMG.
Ya gotta to remember this is Mercedes' bottom model. If you want a hot rod with bells and whistles, Mercedes is likely to tell you to upgrade to another higher priced model. Europeans alway have many more options and features than us North Americans.
Double Flow Exhaust System simply means that there is one endpipe on each side, I guess at least...
Thanks! Now we just need confirmation on the 330hp motor