Wtf?? Should I look forward to this?? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Wtf?? Should I look forward to this??

This is a discussion on Wtf?? Should I look forward to this?? within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Originally Posted by daggem Well thanks for the positive reinforcement. I hold out and hope for the best. I'll post pics once I'm all in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Wtf?? Should I look forward to this??

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daggem View Post
    Well thanks for the positive reinforcement. I hold out and hope for the best. I'll post pics once I'm all in with my order
    No problem. Put it this way, I had my brand new pre-facelift for two weeks and it was perfect, never skipped a beat. Awesome - which model did you go for? I'm currently waiting for mine to arrive, three weeks until I pick it up!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fozyb View Post
    No problem. Put it this way, I had my brand new pre-facelift for two weeks and it was perfect, never skipped a beat. Awesome - which model did you go for? I'm currently waiting for mine to arrive, three weeks until I pick it up!
    Originally ordered 2016 but dealer screwed up so I had to wait for the 2017. I got a cla 250 AMG and night package. Glass roof etc. Also added distronic plus, color cirrus white. I hope to have mine in two to three weeks as well. We'll trade pics!

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Originally ordered 2016 but dealer screwed up so I had to wait for the 2017. I got a cla 250 AMG and night package. Glass roof etc. Also added distronic plus, color cirrus white. I hope to have mine in two to three weeks as well. We'll trade pics!
    Think your new car will be fine. 😊
    You are right ... your needing to restart is messed up.
    What does it mean by they "adjusted" a cable? They did find a fray?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fair enough mate. Sounds good! I got the 220d in Cosmos black. I got an email today saying my car is arriving this weekend - earlier than expected! Will defo send pics

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sounds like you were given a bad egg. Despite the many issues people here have complained about, it seems like most of the major gremlins have been worked out since the 2013 release (as MY14) of the CLA. This certainly isn't the way you should have been introduced to the car. It's unfortunate and never ceases to amaze me when things like this happen. Good luck with your car when it comes in! We all look forward to hearing about your car (and seeing pics) when it comes in!

-Eric
    You can follow me (and my obsession with cars) on

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Think your new car will be fine. 😊
    You are right ... your needing to restart is messed up.
    What does it mean by they "adjusted" a cable? They did find a fray?
    Well he popped the hood and there was a wire connected right in front. He checked it and clicked it in tighter (from what it looked like to me) but most everything stopped messing up after that, except for the occasional right side sensor beeping when nothing is there.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Well he popped the hood and there was a wire connected right in front. He checked it and clicked it in tighter (from what it looked like to me) but most everything stopped messing up after that, except for the occasional right side sensor beeping when nothing is there.
    The hood closed/open sensor ... good to know cuz I keep my hood open (when parked at home) and obviously close it before driving but ever so often I do get the hood open chime ... guess I will mess with that connection to see if that "adjustment" fixes things 😊

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Esponte View Post
    Sounds like you were given a bad egg. Despite the many issues people here have complained about, it seems like most of the major gremlins have been worked out since the 2013 release (as MY14) of the CLA. This certainly isn't the way you should have been introduced to the car. It's unfortunate and never ceases to amaze me when things like this happen. Good luck with your car when it comes in! We all look forward to hearing about your car (and seeing pics) when it comes in!

-Eric
    Yeah I'm going with the bad egg theory. Thinking positive about mine when it arrives. Will send pics for sure!
    Rapidfirerob likes this.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links