From 208 HP to 241 HP without reflash, without chip, or without tuning. - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

From 208 HP to 241 HP without reflash, without chip, or without tuning.

This is a discussion on From 208 HP to 241 HP without reflash, without chip, or without tuning. within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Originally Posted by pa4ul congrats on such a great deal. Don't forget to check in from time to time and let us know how the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: From 208 HP to 241 HP without reflash, without chip, or without tuning.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From 208 HP to 241 HP without reflash, without chip, or without tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by pa4ul View Post
    congrats on such a great deal. Don't forget to check in from time to time and let us know how the c goes for those who are looking at potentially upgrading in the future! Enjoy the little farts the car does in s mode too!
    Well I HAD to get a C-coupe due to my dealer screwing up so bad on my CLA order. But I gotta say I'm not that disappointed. It rides really sporty but also smooth enough in comfort mode.

If you take a corner at high speed it does this back wheel drift thing to straighten you out quickly. It's pretty fun I must say. But only get a C coupe if you don't intend to use the back seats on a daily basis. I repeat DO NOT get if backseats are needed daily. (For a small child it's ok though)

Other than that it's a Cooool upgrade. Name:  ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1483999020.461873.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  80.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1483999072.562942.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  85.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1483999128.266112.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  84.7 KB
    pa4ul and Rapidfirerob like this.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daggem View Post
    Well I HAD to get a C-coupe due to my dealer screwing up so bad on my CLA order. But I gotta say I'm not that disappointed. It rides really sporty but also smooth enough in comfort mode.

If you take a corner at high speed it does this back wheel drift thing to straighten you out quickly. It's pretty fun I must say. But only get a C coupe if you don't intend to use the back seats on a daily basis. I repeat DO NOT get if backseats are needed daily. (For a small child it's ok though)
    Well ... as others will confirm ... the CLA rear seats condition is probably very similar to that in your C coupe 😋
    Sue Esponte and Rapidfirerob like this.

Member #
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I like the C class, but miss the CLA. Do not ever sell your CLA short, it is just different from other MB models. It has very good cornering abilities (.93 g) while others give more of a sporty, firm or luxury ride. I wish I could have kept the CLA also and already miss the gas mileage of the CLA.
    Texas Dave likes this.

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    BTW- The NEW floor mats, car cover, and storage tray for center console are still available for only 100.00 plus 20.00 shipping. Makes an interior look like new.

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links