Jvj
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Jvj

This is a discussion on Jvj within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I am finding out on the 2017 cla250 they do not come with the front and back led lights is there anyway to change these ...

Thread: Jvj

JVJ
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jvj

I am finding out on the 2017 cla250 they do not come with the front and back led lights is there anyway to change these out from the halogen since this is a option from the factory but has to be ordered and my dealer could not find any new cars with this option on it the stock halogen are crap for such an nice car
    any
    thanks

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Man its gonna be a pain and lots of $$$ ... have them do a dealer trade or something?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will also answer without any punctuation because it seems like the cool thing to do as jmc mentioned its very expensive to retrofit these lights and aftermarket solutions rarely look the same you are better off on holding off on purchasing than trying to figure out a retrofit after the fact plus if you hate the halogens now then its definitely not a good idea to get a car without them unless you have already bought it then maybe someone who has done the retrofit can help
    some
    youre welcome

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Get them to ORDER a new veh the way you want it. If they say they can't, they're lying. Or go somewhere else and have them order you one. Dealers always try and sell you what they have. You have the right to order it the way you want it; WITH the LED's.

Member #
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    https://www.kunzmann.de/shop/de/fahr...umruestung.htm

That's the pricepoint for tail...
    They won't be plug and play for you..

I know this company will do it

http://www.mercsworld.com/index.php/cla-cx-117.html

Member #
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVJ View Post
    I am finding out on the 2017 cla250 they do not come with the front and back led lights is there anyway to change these out from the halogen since this is a option from the factory but has to be ordered and my dealer could not find any new cars with this option on it the stock halogen are crap for such an nice car
    any
    thanks
    This is BS if that is what the dealer told about the LEDs ungrade not being available anywhere in the country that you are in. Even so, they can always order it in from factory, that might take a bit of a wait, but unless you are in a hurry to get the car, why not place the order and wait? I would refrain from any aftermarket modifications especially if it is brand new. JMHO.
    2015 CLA 250 cirrus white sports pkg, premium package, 18" AMG wheels

• Sponsored Links