Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Sun Roof /Moon Roof

This is a discussion on Sun Roof /Moon Roof within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I was wondering if anyone knew if the CLA comes standard with a sunroof and the panorama was simply an upgraded option, or if there ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sun Roof /Moon Roof

Member #

Sun Roof /Moon Roof

I was wondering if anyone knew if the CLA comes standard with a sunroof and the panorama was simply an upgraded option, or if there is no standard. I know most mercedes come with at least a standard sunroof and the panorama is an option. I've been looking at the owners guide that was leaked and some pictures show the panorama and a few show nothing.

Just curious as I start getting ideas for when I can officially go in and build mine

Member #
    It's all (panoramic sunroof) or nothing (hard roof)

Member #
    240,000 miles from the Moon, but closer to Sony Studios in California
    Welcome to our forum sxc7885 :+)
    that panoramic glass roof will set you back apprx $1500... i just plan on Wrapping my roof top in glossy black and adding a rear wing roof spoiler when they become available
    i have a moon roof in my current ride but hardly use and think my funds can go to a better place...

Member #
    ^^^ Like your ideal!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sxc7885 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the CLA comes standard with a sunroof and the panorama was simply an upgraded option, or if there is no standard. I know most mercedes come with at least a standard sunroof and the panorama is an option. I've been looking at the owners guide that was leaked and some pictures show the panorama and a few show nothing.

Just curious as I start getting ideas for when I can officially go in and build mine
    Hey sxc7885, welcome to the site!

If you use Google Chrome you can go here: Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Konfigurator - CLA-Klasse Konfigurator

And use the german website to build and spec your car and Chrome will translate it for you, it works pretty well.

Member #
    The CLA should come with a standard sunroof.The best way to BUY this vehicle is standard Black or white paint ,include one option premium 1 & thats it .This will keep your resale at good value plus give you great options for $33,000 great price for an upscale car,however if the sunroof is not standard DO NOT BUY THE CAR.Then they are just fooling you with this under $30,000 entry .Every car comes with a sunroof if they do not just buy the new BMW 320i & let Mercedes just live with their stinginess.

Member #
    Sunroofs only leak anyway, I'd rather not have one.
    2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200 Manual
    2006 smart BRABUS Tailor Made Canada 1 cabriolet
    1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection
    2013 Ford Fiesta SE Manual

Member #
    Added weight & comprmised head'room on a moonroof, generally speaking. They are great, when first purchased; then I don't even recall ever using it.

Now, a glass-roof would be even better (that doesn't open or just tilts up at-most). I do like the natural light early/late in the day. Make it electro-chromatic self-shading, I'm down!
    • '94 NSX 6spd. | Berlina Black - Onyx
    • '02 MR-2 Spyder | Solar Yellow - Black
    • '03 911 Targa | Lapis Blue - Grey
    • '08 Accord LX-L | Polished Metal Metallic - Graphite
    • '14 CLA250 | Northern Lights Violet - Brown Nut [Summer-2014]

Member #
    The more I think about this, the more I feel like moving away from a panoramic roof... only because of the mesh inner cover...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Gold View Post
    The CLA should come with a standard sunroof.The best way to BUY this vehicle is standard Black or white paint ,include one option premium 1 & thats it .This will keep your resale at good value plus give you great options for $33,000 great price for an upscale car,however if the sunroof is not standard DO NOT BUY THE CAR.Then they are just fooling you with this under $30,000 entry .Every car comes with a sunroof if they do not just buy the new BMW 320i & let Mercedes just live with their stinginess.
    Geez man.. It is just a sunroof.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links