Mercedes CLA Forum banner

2014 CLA Lease Rates!

94K views 201 replies 51 participants last post by  clalover 
#1 ·
Just announced!!!

24 to 51 months money factor is .00162

36 month residual is 64% for 15,000 miles! Add 2 for 12,000 miles, Add 3 for 10,000 miles and 4 for 7,500 miles!

National Ad is $329 per month with 2,900 down plus all fees. 36/10k miles. This is based on a P1 car and Becker Map Pilot vehicle. That MSRP is $33,925.

Who's ready now??

Reactions: RiazHosain
#5 ·
Nothing yet. That will be standard rate like most AMG's.

#4 ·
I'm off but I am not surprised! Mercedes wants this vehicle on the road! A lot of work and energy has been put into the car.

#6 ·
These numbers are pretty good . Is 36 months the best option for residual value ? I know 30 months was the best alternative earlier this year when we leased an ML. Pricing out the edition 1 at MSRP you're pretty much at $500 for 10k/36 months ... Plus tax of course .

#7 ·
The national ad is always the best program. It's to soon for shorter terms.

#9 ·
So for the one I'm looking at for which is around $30,400 what can I get a lease for?

With the money factor, the 67 percent residual value, and a 36 month 10k/year option.

How much would I have to put down (tax and everything included) to be around 300-330 per month?

#12 ·
I can't calculate it off the top of my head! LOL

The national ad is showing the vehicle sold at sticker.

#21 ·
View attachment 1858 JPMBenz

Please see screenshot attached.
Give the guy a break , he's just trying to be helpful ( and I'm sure , sell some cars) . I got the rates when I called to another dealership , so it's not like he's the only one giving out this info . I'm sure if we all pick up the phone now and call around 9/10 dealerships will give is the numbers .

#20 ·
Customers called me and told me they read it online before I even received the email. They told me the national ad!

#22 ·
Do you know what the lease would be for 15 to 18K with and without money down for the edition 1??

wow that's such great news. Simply amazing at a 64% residual.

I'm definitely going for a 15 to 18k lease, so it'll be higher. Can't wait to see if this program applies to Edition 1 cars XD[/QUOTE]

#24 ·
Do you know what the lease would be for 15 to 18K with and without money down for the edition 1??

wow that's such great news. Simply amazing at a 64% residual.

I'm definitely going for a 15 to 18k lease, so it'll be higher. Can't wait to see if this program applies to Edition 1 cars XD
[/QUOTE]

Your going to want to do either a 15k or 20k lease. If so the residual for 15k is 64% and its 59% for 20k with money factor of .00162. Also the lease special is factored on $3,623 down

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

#26 ·
Again my customers were BLOWING up my phone from their sources. I didn't even see the bulletin yet. All bulletins are always kept confidential. I always find it funny how consumers know before dealerships.

With 15k-18k question it's simple run the numbers. 20k residual lowers by 5 points. 19,999 miles holds the 15k residual. You are buying the miles now at 20 cents verses 25 at the end.?

Reactions: 45AMG
#31 ·
General rule is $30 per $1,000 down to lower the payment based on the car you want.

#48 ·
I have to look tomorrow in my system. Only 36 was in the bulletin.

#44 ·
All Im wondering is how much I have to put down total to keep it under 300 or between 300 and 330.

When you get those rates you have to put money down AND sales tax, title, and all those things.

To get those numbers I want Im wondering what TOTAL money I have to come up with on the spot, including all the taxes and title fees the dealer is going to make me pay with the car instantly.

#50 ·
Let me clear some things up since people are getting confused:

"Normal" Inceptions are:

First Payment
Bank Fee
Dealer Doc Fee
DMV
All applicable sales tax.

Sales tax can be "capped" into the lease.

"Sign and Drive":

Simple enough but the down side is you are paying interest and tax twice on your first payment. Always pay the first payment.

"Cash Cap Reduction":

Money uses to lover the money payment.

If you want to lower your lease; it's $30 per $1,000 you put down.

:)

#57 ·
I do not know. On Paper the bulletin only gave us 36 months.

#64 ·
Tier 1 and Tier 2 will get this rate. When you go to Tier 3 there is a large jump in rate. It really goes by credit history.

#70 ·
Hi, thank you for everyone sharing information here.
I was talking to my MB dealer today who essentially confirmed the rates that were posted in this forum. I am planning on putting an order, but was wondering how much (if any) the residual value (e.g. 67% for 36 months) could change given the order will take 8-12 weeks to complete and the lease program changes month to month. Of course, I was just looking for some past general MB experience since we don't have any experience with the CLA.

#72 ·
I would think it would stay fair close from now till the end of the year. If they add an incentive; the residual will drop. It's an equal balance.

#73 ·
Pretty close. They have their own system for bureaus. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.