Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Actual prices paid

This is a discussion on Actual prices paid within the CLA Purchasing forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Hey guys I noticed a lot of people talking about purchasing the car but never really about how much they have been paying. I like ...

MercedesCLA.org is the largest Mercedes CLA Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Actual prices paid

Member #

Actual prices paid

Hey guys I noticed a lot of people talking about purchasing the car but never really about how much they have been paying. I like getting a general consensus/average before going to a dealer so I have the upper hand. Can anyone provide any additional info on this?

Certain banks like PenFed offer 1000$ incentives for financing through them with 0.99% apr for 48mo, anyone getting any better deals than this?

Member #
    I have seen people say $38K to $41k. I just cannot wrap my head around buying CLA250 for $41k , when I can get a 2012 new look BMW 740i sport with 28000 miles for the same $41k with all the excess luxury and a Top Gear UK favorite

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by livestrong191 View Post
    I have seen people say $38K to $41k. I just cannot wrap my head around buying CLA250 for $41k , when I can get a 2012 new look BMW 740i sport with 28000 miles for the same $41k with all the excess luxury and a Top Gear UK favorite
    I saw something similar the other day with less miles and thought wow the 7 series don't hold there value very well.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstBenz View Post
    I saw something similar the other day with less miles and thought wow the 7 series don't hold there value very well.
    I think what you seeing is that BMW 7 series for avrg people have is not obtainable and so not many sold in large volumes and in there goes the price down

Links