Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Southern California Group Buy Page

This is a discussion on Southern California Group Buy Page within the CLA Purchasing forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; If anyone is interested in joining the group buy pm me and i will contact you, its at laguna niguel mercedes and we are going ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Southern California Group Buy Page

Member #
    If anyone is interested in joining the group buy pm me and i will contact you, its at laguna niguel mercedes and we are going through the internet fleet sales manager. He's sending the order in soon and people won't be able to join after that.

Member #
    What kind of savings?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by j1stealth View Post
    What kind of savings?
    Hasn't given a amount, noone is going to give a set number. How can someone give you a exact amount or range if they don't know the price they're getting it at and the incentives they're getting for each car sold. Usually cars in the 30-40k range, the msrp is 2,500 over the price the dealer gets it at(however if the cars more expensive the dealer gets more profit like a 80,000 car msrp may be like 5,000 over invoice price), and they get a certain % of the car's sale once they sell it from factory. He assured me though that we will get a discount and more people = more discount. All other dealers told me that it was msrp.
    Last edited by moneyB; 05-04-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Was partly wrong

C45
    Member #
    there is no exact amount dealers sell cars over invoice. look at truecar and ull see c class go for 5-10 under msrp and that's still right over invoice
    Last edited by C45; 05-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by C45 View Post
    there is no exact amount dealers sell cars over invoice. look at truecar and ull see c class go for 5-10 under msrp and that's still right over invoice
    Look at Truecar again and the prices. Look at various cars and you'll see the higher the price the more distance between the factory invoice and msrp. In the cla range you can almost be certain msrp will be around 2,500 above factory invoice. Right now you can get c250(not sure about other c class models) for a really good deal though, only because mercedes dealers are getting paid by mercedes to move that model. So they're able to sell it under invoice. Because theyre getting profit from the holdback and the incentive from mercedes to the dealer to move the model. 5-10k is below invoice though.
    Last edited by moneyB; 05-04-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: i was partly wrong

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyB View Post
    What are you talking about? c class going 5-10k under msrp?!?!? Lol you must be high out of your mind. And that's still right over invoice?!?! Look at Truecar again and the prices. Do you think a dealer is getting a c class for 25,000? Look at various cars and you'll see the higher the price the more distance between the factory invoice and msrp. In the cla range you can almost be certain msrp will be 2,500 above factory invoice. Right now you can get c class for a really good deal though, only because mercedes dealers are getting paid by mercedes to move that model. So they're able to sell it under invoice. Because theyre getting profit from the holdback and the incentive from mercedes to the dealer to move the model.
    C45 is accurate w/ the assertion that it's possible to get $5k to $10k under MSRP of a new C-Class. The C-Class starts at $35k'ish & can be spec'd in the $40k-$45k range for a moderate build, it's not unheard to get $5k-$10k off MSRP as of late. And the higher it's spec'd (ie. C350 vs. C250, etc) the more the margin for discounting even further.
    • '94 NSX 6spd. | Berlina Black - Onyx
    • '02 MR-2 Spyder | Solar Yellow - Black
    • '03 911 Targa | Lapis Blue - Grey
    • '08 Accord LX-L | Polished Metal Metallic - Graphite
    • '14 CLA250 | Northern Lights Violet - Brown Nut [Summer-2014]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris_x11 View Post
    C45 is accurate w/ the assertion that it's possible to get $5k to $10k under MSRP of a new C-Class. The C-Class starts at $35k'ish & can be spec'd in the $40k-$45k range for a moderate build, it's not unheard to get $5k-$10k off MSRP as of late. And the higher it's spec'd (ie. C350 vs. C250, etc) the more the margin for discounting even further.
    Oh wow i thought 5k would be like the max possible. I am still very skeptical about being able to get 10k under msrp.

Member #
    Oh wow i thought 5k would be like the max possible. I am still very skeptical about being able to get 10k under msrp.
    Me too....

For the CLA, you will not get under the 10k range until next year for already built models..

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ppiano23 View Post
    Me too....

For the CLA, you will not get under the 10k range until next year for already built models..
    Lol were talking about the c class. Not Cla haha. For the cla you'll be able to get 10k off msrp for already built models in like 5 years. hahaah .

Member #
    Lol were talking about the c class. Not Cla haha. For the cla you'll be able to get 10k off msrp for already built models in like 5 years. hahaah .
    Oh! that's why did not understand.. I disagree..They are offering the coupes almost 11k off MSRP. check with your dealers..I got 3 quotes from 3 different dealers.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Links