Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Southern California Group Buy Page

This is a discussion on Southern California Group Buy Page within the CLA Purchasing forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; If anyone is interested in joining the group buy pm me and i will contact you, its at laguna niguel mercedes and we are going ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 85
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Southern California Group Buy Page

  1. #51
    Regular moneyB's Avatar
    Member #
    571
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    294
    If anyone is interested in joining the group buy pm me and i will contact you, its at laguna niguel mercedes and we are going through the internet fleet sales manager. He's sending the order in soon and people won't be able to join after that.

  2. #52
    Newbie j1stealth's Avatar
    Member #
    659
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    What kind of savings?

  3. #53
    Regular moneyB's Avatar
    Member #
    571
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by j1stealth View Post
    What kind of savings?
    Hasn't given a amount, noone is going to give a set number. How can someone give you a exact amount or range if they don't know the price they're getting it at and the incentives they're getting for each car sold. Usually cars in the 30-40k range, the msrp is 2,500 over the price the dealer gets it at(however if the cars more expensive the dealer gets more profit like a 80,000 car msrp may be like 5,000 over invoice price), and they get a certain % of the car's sale once they sell it from factory. He assured me though that we will get a discount and more people = more discount. All other dealers told me that it was msrp.
    Last edited by moneyB; 05-04-2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Was partly wrong

  4. #54
    C45
    C45 is offline
    Veteran C45's Avatar
    Member #
    734
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    825
    there is no exact amount dealers sell cars over invoice. look at truecar and ull see c class go for 5-10 under msrp and that's still right over invoice
    Last edited by C45; 05-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.

  5. #55
    Regular moneyB's Avatar
    Member #
    571
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by C45 View Post
    there is no exact amount dealers sell cars over invoice. look at truecar and ull see c class go for 5-10 under msrp and that's still right over invoice
    Look at Truecar again and the prices. Look at various cars and you'll see the higher the price the more distance between the factory invoice and msrp. In the cla range you can almost be certain msrp will be around 2,500 above factory invoice. Right now you can get c250(not sure about other c class models) for a really good deal though, only because mercedes dealers are getting paid by mercedes to move that model. So they're able to sell it under invoice. Because theyre getting profit from the holdback and the incentive from mercedes to the dealer to move the model. 5-10k is below invoice though.
    Last edited by moneyB; 05-04-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: i was partly wrong

  6. #56
    Super Moderator osiris_x11's Avatar
    Member #
    93
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin, Republic of Texas
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyB View Post
    What are you talking about? c class going 5-10k under msrp?!?!? Lol you must be high out of your mind. And that's still right over invoice?!?! Look at Truecar again and the prices. Do you think a dealer is getting a c class for 25,000? Look at various cars and you'll see the higher the price the more distance between the factory invoice and msrp. In the cla range you can almost be certain msrp will be 2,500 above factory invoice. Right now you can get c class for a really good deal though, only because mercedes dealers are getting paid by mercedes to move that model. So they're able to sell it under invoice. Because theyre getting profit from the holdback and the incentive from mercedes to the dealer to move the model.
    C45 is accurate w/ the assertion that it's possible to get $5k to $10k under MSRP of a new C-Class. The C-Class starts at $35k'ish & can be spec'd in the $40k-$45k range for a moderate build, it's not unheard to get $5k-$10k off MSRP as of late. And the higher it's spec'd (ie. C350 vs. C250, etc) the more the margin for discounting even further.
    • '94 NSX 6spd. | Berlina Black - Onyx
    • '02 MR-2 Spyder | Solar Yellow - Black
    • '03 911 Targa | Lapis Blue - Grey
    • '08 Accord LX-L | Polished Metal Metallic - Graphite
    • '14 CLA250 | Northern Lights Violet - Brown Nut [Summer-2014]

  7. #57
    Regular moneyB's Avatar
    Member #
    571
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris_x11 View Post
    C45 is accurate w/ the assertion that it's possible to get $5k to $10k under MSRP of a new C-Class. The C-Class starts at $35k'ish & can be spec'd in the $40k-$45k range for a moderate build, it's not unheard to get $5k-$10k off MSRP as of late. And the higher it's spec'd (ie. C350 vs. C250, etc) the more the margin for discounting even further.
    Oh wow i thought 5k would be like the max possible. I am still very skeptical about being able to get 10k under msrp.

  8. #58
    Regular ppiano23's Avatar
    Member #
    278
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere you want to be...
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyB View Post
    Oh wow i thought 5k would be like the max possible. I am still very skeptical about being able to get 10k under msrp.
    Me too....

    For the CLA, you will not get under the 10k range until next year for already built models..

  9. #59
    Regular moneyB's Avatar
    Member #
    571
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ppiano23 View Post
    Me too....

    For the CLA, you will not get under the 10k range until next year for already built models..
    Lol were talking about the c class. Not Cla haha. For the cla you'll be able to get 10k off msrp for already built models in like 5 years. hahaah .

  10. #60
    Regular ppiano23's Avatar
    Member #
    278
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere you want to be...
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyB View Post
    Lol were talking about the c class. Not Cla haha. For the cla you'll be able to get 10k off msrp for already built models in like 5 years. hahaah .
    Oh! that's why did not understand.. I disagree..They are offering the coupes almost 11k off MSRP. check with your dealers..I got 3 quotes from 3 different dealers.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Group Purchasing in N. California
    By clalover in forum CLA Purchasing
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:44 PM
  2. Group purchasing in NorthEast corridor (Boston-DC)
    By I want my A-M-G in forum CLA Purchasing
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:51 PM
  3. Group purchase in quebec canada
    By myfirstmb in forum Mercedes CLA Canada
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:12 PM
  4. Splash page difficulty on the forum!
    By osiris_x11 in forum Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 07:19 PM
  5. MercedesCLA.org now has a Google+ profile page...
    By El Chorizo in forum Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 03:15 PM

Search tags for this page

cla 45 amg coupe san diego
,
cla 45 amg san diego
,
cla 45 amg so cal
,
cla 45 amg stock - orange county ca
,

group buy mercedes map

,

mercedes cla 45 amg group buying socal

,
mercedes cla california
,

mercedes cla group buy

,

mercedes cla san diego

,

southern california mercedes group buy

Click on a term to search for related topics.
About Us
We are a community dedicated to the all new Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer Benz CLA Pictures, Aftermarket Accessory discussion, Questions and Answers and much more from CLA Owners across the world. Thank you for visiting the best CLA Forum on the Internet.
Join us
Register
If you woud like to join our community simply click the following registration link: Register @ MercedesCLA.org