Soon to be worlds fastest Cla45 AMG
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

This is a discussion on Soon to be worlds fastest Cla45 AMG within the CLA Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Hey guys so I've been working on my edition 1 cla 45 for awhile now. I was using at as my daily while modifying my ...

Thread: Soon to be worlds fastest Cla45 AMG

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys so I've been working on my edition 1 cla 45 for awhile now. I was using at as my daily while modifying my old cla250 but sold that and got a daily 2017 c63s and desired time to make the cla45 the project. First off I changed out the suspension and dropped the car 5 inches and turned the dampening up for a better more responsive track ready suspension. I switched out the old boring AMG wheels with some custom forged avant Garde f141 wheels with centers paint matched to the cars paint. Added some from canards and a rear carbon fiber lip for body enhancements , redid all of the interior trim with carbon fiber custom from stone carbon. Put in some leds to make one inside glow more at shows. The rear seats are gone and I'm waiting for my rear brace to keep the back rigid. The engine has the alpha a heat exchange and the alpha a airintake and box. Weistec heat shield and the rest of the under the hood goodies is all custom fabed and a secrete , lol. I'm waiting for the rest of my custom parts so I can mount my renntech turbo upgrade. Custom tuned currently and puts down 410-420 to the wheels. Windows are tinted and the roof is wrapped gloss black. Straight piped. Throttle commander . I'm waiting on a few things to finish the car. It will have the fairy design widebody paint matches and molded to the car. Bigger lips and toyo tires to keep a nice fitment and more engine and go fast parts . I'll be posting videos on how to install the bigger turbo. Car ran 11.9 seconds at 122 at the bradington track a few weeks ago!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Member #
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    That's awesome. WIll you be running the car with drag radials after the turbo upgrade?

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks for the update! I'm not sure why the pics aren't scaling down but it looks/sounds like you've put a lot of work into it.

-Eric

P.S. As a quick side note, just so you are aware, that does not appear to be an Edition 1 CLA45.
    You can follow me (and my obsession with cars) on

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looks great .
    I like the stock AMG grill better.
    Good luck
    2016 C63S AMG IRIDIUM FULLY LOADED - WITH RECARO'S -
    -