What games do you play?
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

What games do you play?

This is a discussion on What games do you play? within the Off-Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic Section category; Do you play video games? What are your favorite ones? I like the most about online games. I can play for hours, all my free ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By SunsetCLA
  • 1 Post By pa4ul
  • 1 Post By SunsetCLA
  • 1 Post By Shipwreck
  • 2 Post By jmc

Thread: What games do you play?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What games do you play?

Do you play video games? What are your favorite ones?
    I like the most about online games. I can play for hours, all my free time. Recently, I even started to make money playing gambling. I agree with this http://www.educationviews.org/online...ing-education/ article. Before playing, you need to learn how to do it correctly.
    Last edited by Shartek; 06-23-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Member #
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Forza Horizon 4 - Haven't played in a while tho. Life has been too busy. So excited for the Lego Expansion. Also play Forza Motorsport when I want a but more simulation. If I had a powerful PC, I would love to try a full simulator.
    Im also pretty excited for that Microsoft Flight Sim

I love battlefield, Pubg, and strategy games too
    Shipwreck likes this.
    2015 CLA250C4 Sport+
    Aug 2015 Delivery

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Forza Horizon series are great. i just drive the mercs around haha.
    I play LOT of games, from Forza to EVE Online, to survival games like Dayz and what not.
    Polar Silver 2018 CLA250 4MATIC, Premium 1 package, Illuminated Star, Turbokits BOV Spacer, 18' multi spoke wheels, (so far...)

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I play cod when I get a little free time but mostly mess with RC cars planes and quads. I honestly am very excited about the new flight sim though looks amazing!
    CLA 250 Sport Plus ( Mountain Grey) AMG Quad exhaust and diffusor : TMC Piggyback : Multimedia Package : Pano Roof : Illuminated Star : BOV Turbokits : Alpine Type R's

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pa4ul View Post
    I play cod when I get a little free time but mostly mess with RC cars planes and quads. I honestly am very excited about the new flight sim though looks amazing!
    RC stuff is so fun, expensive hobby though haha. do you do the whole first person view quad flying stuff, with the goggles?
    i use to have a pretty nice quad with a setup like that, i ended up selling mine though, felt bad having a $300 device i never had time to use =/
    Polar Silver 2018 CLA250 4MATIC, Premium 1 package, Illuminated Star, Turbokits BOV Spacer, 18' multi spoke wheels, (so far...)

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    RC stuff is so fun, expensive hobby though haha. do you do the whole first person view quad flying stuff, with the goggles?
    i use to have a pretty nice quad with a setup like that, i ended up selling mine though, felt bad having a $300 device i never had time to use =/
    I never purchased a quad with fpv but I have flown a few and its fun and scary at the same time. Ive built a few rigs from scratch that top out near 100mph and to watch peoples amazement that a rc car can go that fast is priceless! But I really enjoy flying planes the most. IT can be expensive but I figure I rather dump money into that then hookers. Jk on the hooker part . . . maybe
    Shipwreck likes this.
    CLA 250 Sport Plus ( Mountain Grey) AMG Quad exhaust and diffusor : TMC Piggyback : Multimedia Package : Pano Roof : Illuminated Star : BOV Turbokits : Alpine Type R's

Member #
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Haha, Im also an RC car guy. Though I haven't taken my toys out of the closet in 2 years - maybe in a few months when I will finally have more time to clean/restore them.
    pa4ul likes this.
    2015 CLA250C4 Sport+
    Aug 2015 Delivery

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If you guys wanna goof around on Forza sometime, my Xbox thingy is Vesii (my icon is the fat ass of a red C63 Black Series)
    Currently im being sucked back into EVE online and its consuming my life, maybe going back to Forza will break the spell haha.
    SunsetCLA likes this.

Member #
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I would totally be down to play with you all. I just am pretty busy for the next month, but after... Ill hit you guys up haha.
    2015 CLA250C4 Sport+
    Aug 2015 Delivery

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    If I invested the r/c gear money when I started way back when dinos roamed I would be Warren B. Always “designed” stuff cuz kits were boring or something (yeah I know I was stupid or something) so from rockets in trees to tunnel hulls smashed up against reefs I lost a LOT of $$$ good grief
    So roll the clock forward to 2011 and what did I do? Sunk $$$ into some quad behemoth ... think I still have the pieces of the custom gyro somewhere and have boxes of 10 layer boards and SMT components lying around ... and I hate soldering
    Shipwreck and pa4ul like this.
    European delivery 20140331

• Sponsored Links