Car hesitate to move off - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Car hesitate to move off

This is a discussion on Car hesitate to move off within the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Model Specific Forums category; It’s a fully decatted exhaust . Did a fault count on my vehicle and yes there was indeed misfire, replaced plugs and coil and there ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Car hesitate to move off

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It’s a fully decatted exhaust . Did a fault count on my vehicle and yes there was indeed misfire, replaced plugs and coil and there was still minimal. Plugged xentry into 3 of cla45 and it was all the same. The car died today no checklight as usual, start it up and it was all normal.
    I did a datalog on my fuel today and realise the rail pressure(filtered) was jumping red and green on xentry. The specific value was 100-150 I was getting 98-102 on idling. Could it be my fuel filter?

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Oh so its choking?
    Whats the max fuel rail logged in a drive cycle?
    Its the entire pump-filter-rail-injectors trail so may wanna work backwards like cleaning the injectors then monitor the rail pressures etc
    Think the pump/filter is buried in the tank? Not sure but if so thats a chore

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uploaded a photo, it won’t log while driving as the logging is only up to 950rpm.. the 3rd option (rail pressure filtered) is the one that is going up and down... and yes I think CLA doesn’t have a opening for fuel pump in the rear seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    The pix link is busted but no matter ... try an ordinary obd logger (so full rpm range) and dump as many pids as possible ... an anomaly might pop out

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Replaced the cam sensor today and it still the same. The problem will occur even at start up now and I will know it because when if I would to start up and it’s not a perfect start up it will happen. What I mean by not a perfect start up it’s actually like when you start the rpm will go to about 1.5k then drop to normal idling speed but if the rpm only reach about 1.2k then it will happen. I hope You guys could understand what I’m trying to explain over here because i can’t really explain clearly haha I will try to video
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyways there is a pending code after all this happens
    P010628, the intake manifold pressure sensor has a malfunction. The signal is out of permissible range.
    I have replaced the MAP sensor, temp sensor, intercooler but the code still come up again.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought I have read quite a few things on 3 lines that start around the turbo that were prone to rubbing and causing leaks. I would lean towards some type of vacuum leak but I haven't really had time to dig under the hood of these yet to be able to point to a location.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    a long obd run log may still be helpful ... otherwise very tough with these rabbit hole treks ...

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just did a smoke test today individually on the 3 pipes from turbo, intercooler and intake manifold. No leaks at all. Just an update I’m afraid that I’m looking at the wrong direction. The car stalled today and immediately I stop by the roadside and check it on xentry, no pending code was found but what I realise later was.. When I’m driving my battery voltage is at 12.4 which I’m suppose it’s too bad Low for any vehicle! When I’m stepping on the gas it does Goes up but it will go down again... I’m wondering isit due to the under voltage therefore I’m having the issue ?

• Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links