2014 CLA45 AMG Service
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

2014 CLA45 AMG Service

This is a discussion on 2014 CLA45 AMG Service within the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Model Specific Forums category; So guys my service D3 was due yesterday & I took the car to the service centre for normal service like engine oil & filters. ...

Thread: 2014 CLA45 AMG Service

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2014 CLA45 AMG Service

So guys my service D3 was due yesterday & I took the car to the service centre for normal service like engine oil & filters. The service advisor told me that car is 4 years old now & needs a major service which includes transmission oil change, etc. The car has done 10k miles till now. Should I get the major service done or should I wait till I put on more miles ? Please suggest, thank you. P.s : The car is pre owned, I bought the car in oct 2018 & it had done approx 7k miles at that time. The previous service was done at 6500 miles in april 2018 by the previous owner.

Member #
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wow, that is some low milage, for the CLA 45 AMG that service is due every 60,000KMs or three years.
    I've talked to my service advisor, and his opinion on my situation (42,000KMs/3.5 years old) is wait for the milage to come due, however he does not recommend ignoring the new brake fluid every two years because of its nature to attract water.
    Personally I would not touch it till your milage is much higher, but that is just me.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    The DCT fluid is too old ... not the mileage in your case. The antifoam agent has limited usage life. Service cost (dealer or diy) is nothing compared to out of warranty bugs due to lousy fluids.

• Sponsored Links