CLA 45 AMG Specs - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

CLA 45 AMG Specs

This is a discussion on CLA 45 AMG Specs within the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Model Specific Forums category; I am #1 for CLA45 delivery at my dealership in Lake Bluff, Il. I was told by the general manager that, unfortunately, there are major ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: CLA 45 AMG Specs

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am #1 for CLA45 delivery at my dealership in Lake Bluff, Il. I was told by the general manager that, unfortunately, there are major production delays for this car and I will not receive it before April 2014.

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steverifkin View Post
    I am #1 for CLA45 delivery at my dealership in Lake Bluff, Il. I was told by the general manager that, unfortunately, there are major production delays for this car and I will not receive it before April 2014.
    That seems very late. Did you just place your order and are there options that Mercedes has supply issues like Panoramic Roof, Night Style Package etc ?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2014 cla45... Placed order in march

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    That seems very late. Did you just place your order and are there options that Mercedes has supply issues like Panoramic Roof, Night Style Package etc ?
    Do not know details. Was told there were production issues. Ordered cla45 prettying loaded

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steverifkin View Post
    Do not know details. Was told there were production issues. Ordered cla45 prettying loaded
    I find Dealerships are not always truthful including Mercedes. Perhaps at least in California, no order is firm as the deposit is ALWAYS refundable by law. Hence any car that requires a long wait carries high probability of so called "change of heart" from the buyer for whatever reason. The dealerships are taking the "soft" orders with an attitude that a significant portion of these buyers will not come through and the names and orders are just a list they will eventually fill. They don't want you to order a car with colors or options that makes it hard to sell and then change your mind ( such as a purple car without panoramic roof.)
    So what do you have on hand as proof a car has indeed been ordered in your name to the factory ? A printout with your option list and nothing else is just that. You need one with a car PO number matched to the same PO number on Mercedes' StarNet system, preferably with a screen shot as proof. Otherwise, your order is just a piece of paper in a pile in the manager's drawer. All the dealers should have their first allotment in their specific StarNet system. Make sure they prove to you your name is on it ( yes, they can actually put your name on a specific car and it shows that car is yours and no other salesman can take it.)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there, loved your post. I am considering the CLA 45, but I was presented the edition 1 option, it about 7k extra. Other than the look of the car, does it make any sense to do the edition 1 vs the "regular" AMG, does the edition 1 increase the car's value? Would love to hear back from all of you amazing car experts!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reubiwan View Post
    Hi there, loved your post. I am considering the CLA 45, but I was presented the edition 1 option, it about 7k extra. Other than the look of the car, does it make any sense to do the edition 1 vs the "regular" AMG, does the edition 1 increase the car's value? Would love to hear back from all of you amazing car experts!
    What country you in?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reubiwan View Post
    A similarly equipped CLA45 will run close to $17k higher although AWD, Bi-Xenon and sport package come with it. The $7k extra you mentioned refers to a base CLA that has little of the options you have in the E-1.

Edition 1, however, will not on the long run, increase the value of the car. It is just a fully loaded model with an extra couple of special items you can't get on a regular CLA250. But in general, manufacturer will make them as options perhaps the next model year.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good news!

It looks like 1st batch of CLA 45 AMGS have arrived in Toronto but Mercedes Canada is not releasing, something to do with MTO certification pending.

Does anyone have insight into this?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good news!!! Cars have been released. 1st deliveries are this week

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine will be built in dec 15. Delivered to KC on Jan 10 ( or so).

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links