Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Modification Questions

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  chhappy7 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I just got a 2018 CLA250 4matic. It is great for a high school student like me...... But one thing I don't really like is the lights of this car. They are currently halogen lights and I want to replace them with LEDs. I did some research online but I just got to know replacing lights for this car is not that easy...... It requires computer coding and even rearranging the circuits. I am not a US citizen so I should be leaving this country after I finish my college here. I decided to keep this car until I have to leave the US because I really like it. I wanna modify this car to my ideal condition and my first step should be replacing the lights.
Mercedes Benz of Portsmouth in New Hampshire(which is where I bought the car) is not eligible for this service as they said. I wonder if any other bigger dealer can help me do this such as the one in Boston.
If anyone knows please let me know. Much appreciated.

#2 ·
No official dealer will do it. There are plenty of threads for this, so check out the forums.
But it's doable but will cost around 2k ish?

Reactions: CharlesCY
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.