GFB Australia Diverter Valve.. AMAZING - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

GFB Australia Diverter Valve.. AMAZING

This is a discussion on GFB Australia Diverter Valve.. AMAZING within the Mercedes CLA Australia forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA World Forums category; Originally Posted by SunsetCLA Haha I remember when I installed this way way back. I also remember noticing a more linear/controlled feel to it. I ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: GFB Australia Diverter Valve.. AMAZING

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetCLA View Post
    Haha I remember when I installed this way way back. I also remember noticing a more linear/controlled feel to it. I also questioned whether it was psychological haha! Ive been running mine for almost 4 years. I don't even remember how it felt without it lol.
    I'm trying to keep my standards low so that I can be suprised when I install it. Wonder how it'll feel with my tune/K&N filter change, and colder plugs.
    Last edited by Brian; 04-11-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    CLA250- Mountain Grey, Front AMG Bumper Swap, Eurocharged Tune/Custom Exhaust, H&R Springs, Magnificent Door Gap

Member #
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Any sound differences in cabin with windows down?
    hmm, I really cant remember if I noticed any sound differences. Tho I will tell you I do hear the turbo spooling more, but I definitely dont hear the Blowoff Valve "whoosh" sound like how you do with a full on blowoff valve.
    2015 CLA250C4 Sport+
    Aug 2015 Delivery

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetCLA View Post
    hmm, I really cant remember if I noticed any sound differences. Tho I will tell you I do hear the turbo spooling more, but I definitely dont hear the Blowoff Valve "whoosh" sound like how you do with a full on blowoff valve.
    Yeah, I wish there was the best of both worlds. I feel like the BOV adds to the excitement of driving. Maybe an air intake will make it sound better inside the cabin.
    CLA250- Mountain Grey, Front AMG Bumper Swap, Eurocharged Tune/Custom Exhaust, H&R Springs, Magnificent Door Gap

• Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Sponsored Links