No Wheel Sensors
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

No Wheel Sensors

This is a discussion on No Wheel Sensors within the CLA Wheels and Tires forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; My Wife recently had new tires installed at the dealer and now we are getting this message. "Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative, No Wheel Sensors " ...

Thread: No Wheel Sensors

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No Wheel Sensors

My Wife recently had new tires installed at the dealer and now we are getting this message. "Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative, No Wheel Sensors " does anyone have any experience with this and if it is TPMS or Monitor would that be a warranty item. We have driven it several days since the tire install and then the light came on. Thank you for the help
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I would take it back immediately and tell them they botched the install. They prob even charged you for the tps and didn't even install them..
    CLA 250 Sport Plus ( Mountain Grey) AMG Quad exhaust and diffusor : TMC Piggyback : Multimedia Package : Pano Roof : Illuminated Star : BOV Turbokits : Alpine Type R's

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    OMG I just went through this ... looks like you have gone past the "reset" option (presume you already saw that earlier on?)
    If so the dealer needs to
    - pump up to >46psi to "wake up" the sensors
    - "rename" the sensors in Xentry cuz they broadcast their names once awake
    Then you
    - drive a little bit to "register" the newly named sensors (and relative positions) -> until the readings show up again in the display
    - drop the pressures back to normal so the tires dont blow

• Sponsored Links