Axle/jack stand locations
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

This is a discussion on Axle/jack stand locations within the CLA Maintenance / Care / Detailing forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I've had a read through a few posts on here with a similar question. I need to change my brake disk and pads, i know ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jmc

Thread: Axle/jack stand locations

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've had a read through a few posts on here with a similar question. I need to change my brake disk and pads, i know where the jacking points are but wanted to put axle stands under the car just in case something happens to the jack, where is best to place them?

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Just behind the front wheels, just ahead of the rear wheels, look for a plastic “port”
    If your jack stand pads are too large (to fit without hitting the side trim) you may need a wood piece or better yet get the jack adapters for those ports
    Seen some “jack pad” listings on amazon etc
    Measure your (rectangular) jack port opening to make sure things fit etc
    Rapidfirerob likes this.
    European delivery 20140331

• Sponsored Links