Equivalent Wiper blades
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Equivalent Wiper blades

This is a discussion on Equivalent Wiper blades within the CLA Maintenance / Care / Detailing forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I doubt anyone's had to do this yet since the cars are so new. While I was cleaning snow off the windshield last night, the ...

Thread: Equivalent Wiper blades

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Equivalent Wiper blades

I doubt anyone's had to do this yet since the cars are so new. While I was cleaning snow off the windshield last night, the wiper blade snapped back onto the windshield and it was so cold out that the plastic clips broke right off and the blade fell off the arm. Reattached it and it wipes ok, but obviously it's no longer permanently attached.

Checked the parts DB and got these part numbers: A1768200645 and A1768200745 but they only show up in Russian web sites. Anyone know of an equivalent Bosch part number? Saw elsewhere replacing the blades at the dealer would run $75 lol.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icwhatudidthere View Post
    I doubt anyone's had to do this yet since the cars are so new. While I was cleaning snow off the windshield last night, the wiper blade snapped back onto the windshield and it was so cold out that the plastic clips broke right off and the blade fell off the arm. Reattached it and it wipes ok, but obviously it's no longer permanently attached.

Checked the parts DB and got these part numbers: A1768200645 and A1768200745 but they only show up in Russian web sites. Anyone know of an equivalent Bosch part number? Saw elsewhere replacing the blades at the dealer would run $75 lol.
    Go to the Dealer and have them put new ones on for free.. It's a brand new car shouldn't happen..
    2014 Edition 1
    Clear Bra
    Door Pins
    McGard Wheel Locks.
    3m Tint Crystalline 50%

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why not get RainX or equivalent? Im sure its better then OEMs.
    http://www.tune2mod.com - Quality aftermarket car parts ***Like us on Facebook!***

Contact us for special pricing: [email protected]

• Sponsored Links