Navitech 8" Montor with iPhone integration
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

This is a discussion on Navitech 8" Montor with iPhone integration within the Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the Classifieds Area category; The Mercedes CLA is a fantastic car but ultimately, I could not tolerate the small screen with large bezel. Several people have tried retrofitting the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RomulusMD

Thread: Navitech 8" Montor with iPhone integration

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Mercedes CLA is a fantastic car but ultimately, I could not tolerate the small screen with large bezel. Several people have tried retrofitting the OEM screen but the output is different - it seems like the screen is actually it's own computer with processor chip and interface. Nevertheless, even with changing the chip, the regular Audio20 system cannot output to the 7" OEM screen.

This is an OEM style solution that allows you to replace the screen in less than 5 minutes, no cable cutting or wiring needed, pull the plug from old monitor and plug in the new monitor and done. That will allow you integration of the Audio 20 into the screen. The screen also has iPhone integration.

The box includes cables for additional inputs including reverse camera, DVD, navigation, or HTPC but that will require additional wiring. I was the first one to try and document the unit and will warranty the screen install. You can follow my post at:

Unfortunately, since I have traded the car in for a Mercedes GLK and had no further need for the screen. In 5 minutes I have changed the screen back and this one is available for you at a discount price. Like new in box, no scratches, works perfect. This is larger than all OEM solutions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111672596539...84.m1555.l2649
    Ike_Jr likes this.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SOLD. Thank you.

• Sponsored Links