Farewell and Part Sale - Sad to say goodbye - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Farewell and Part Sale - Sad to say goodbye

This is a discussion on Farewell and Part Sale - Sad to say goodbye within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Looks like your CLA took quite a shot. Very glad you walked away. While I am driving a GLA the activity and people on this ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Farewell and Part Sale - Sad to say goodbye

RSM
    Member #
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looks like your CLA took quite a shot. Very glad you walked away. While I am driving a GLA the activity and people on this forum are terrific. Check in from time to time. You go way back and we would miss you!
    Rapidfirerob and Santy35 like this.
    -Favorite Cars-
    2016 GLA 250 4Matic, Mountain Gray, Premium & Multi-Media, Blind Spot Assist, Illuminated Star, Pano Roof, Poplar wood trim, Dynamic suspension, Keyless Go, back up camera
    2014 CLA 250 4Matic, Polar Silver, Premium Package, Bi-Xenon Lights, Pano Roof, Blind Spot Assist, Burl Dash Insert. Comfort Suspension
    2014 CLA 250 FWD (traded in for Certified Pre-Owned AWD)
    2010 VW CC
    2004 VW Passat GLX-4motion
    2002 Subaru WRX
    1975 Saab 99GLE
    1971 Saab 99E

Member #
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RSM View Post
    Looks like your CLA took quite a shot. Very glad you walked away. While I am driving a GLA the activity and people on this forum are terrific. Check in from time to time. You go way back and we would miss you!
    Thank you I really appreciate it! I will stay involved as long as you guys don't mind me posting about my other car! hahah its still a I guess.

I really enjoy this forum and its really cool how people have gotten to know each other on here. It seems much much more tight nit than the C-Class forum lol.

Member #
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Also on a side note I no longer have access to the car, so the only parts I have are the ones shown. PLUS my weather tech floor mats which I forgot to post photos of!

On side note side note, I do miss my CLA, there was something about it that was really amazing. And I am super super grateful it kept me safe!

Thanks guys and gals.

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Dont disappear on us!
    You gotta keep jabbing us with notes on the C ... would love to hear real world comparisons especially since you had the CLA long term

Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Man glad to know you were safe after the accident. Sad to see an other long term member leave the group. You will always hail the mighty door gap!
    CLA 250 Sport Plus ( Mountain Grey) AMG Quad exhaust and diffusor : TMC Piggyback : Multimedia Package : Pano Roof : Illuminated Star : BOV Turbokits : Alpine Type R's

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links