FYI ... those “jack point covers” are already on the car (hopefully they are not damaged)
Its the “adapter puck” that goes in between the jack pad surface and the jack cover ... looks like a stick of butter laid horizontally on a hockey puck
The OP was looking for the side skirt trim covers that are right next to the jack points ... though with the adapter puck those dont need to come off to lift the car ... mine stay on