Love the inside of the new 2020 CLA
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

This is a discussion on Love the inside of the new 2020 CLA within the CLA General Discussion forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I received an e-mail from MBUSA that had an article titled: "An icon for our times reimagined for times ahead: Discover the 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA". ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Geo K
  • 1 Post By Rapidfirerob
  • 1 Post By jmc

Thread: Love the inside of the new 2020 CLA

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I received an e-mail from MBUSA that had an article titled: "An icon for our times reimagined for times ahead: Discover the 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA".

I love the look of the inside of the new 2020 CLA and all its new features:

Name:  MY20_CLA_HIGHLIGHT.png
Views: 21
Size:  1.26 MB

I still own my 2014 CLA and over the years I felt there was no reason to upgrade until now!

Member #
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Go for it if it calls to you! I think the 14 interior is nicer than this IMO.
    2014 CLA 250: Night Black, Beige Interior, Pano Roof, Spoiler, Bi Xenons, Sport Package, Burl Walnut Wood Trim, Opticoat, Xpel, Alembic Spoiler bass, Eve IONA bass, Michael Kelly acoustic bass guitar, Gibson J40, Carvin Cobalt 750, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 and 6.0 amps, Two Gallien-Krueger Neo II 1X12 cabs, BOSS TU-3 tuner, Guardian of The Mighty Door Gap.

Member #
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidfirerob View Post
    Go for it if it calls to you! I think the 14 interior is nicer than this IMO.
    ……………
    Actually, that would depend on the 'gap' measurement.

Rapidfirerob likes this.
    #1: '14 250 Universe Blue (Limited Ed.) + Leath, Walnut, Parktronic, Prem Pk, Interior Pk., Multimedia , Driver Assist, Lighted Sills, LoJack, Ext. War, Wheel Locks, Random Sunglasses Holder, + (Bonus - Extra Wide Door Gaps.)
    #2: '14 250 Polar Silver + [Same as above] + Pano, (Minus Random Sunglass Holder.)

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo K View Post
    ……………
    Actually, that would depend on the 'gap' measurement.

The Gap must always take precedence over all other features in the CLA, as you well know.
    Geo K likes this.
    2014 CLA 250: Night Black, Beige Interior, Pano Roof, Spoiler, Bi Xenons, Sport Package, Burl Walnut Wood Trim, Opticoat, Xpel, Alembic Spoiler bass, Eve IONA bass, Michael Kelly acoustic bass guitar, Gibson J40, Carvin Cobalt 750, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 and 6.0 amps, Two Gallien-Krueger Neo II 1X12 cabs, BOSS TU-3 tuner, Guardian of The Mighty Door Gap.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

No gap no deal

Still dunno about that all black shiny soon to be all scratched up wide tablet screen ...

Need to touch the chromey hvac buttons to see if they are flimsy but matte chrome would be preferable ... the glittery stuff just doesnt look right (well to me anyway)

Was monkeying around a similar hvac cluster in a rental C300 and a couple of those flip tab buttons were already cracked (less chance of such torque damage with push buttons)

But those vents (circa 2012 in the original cla concept) are pretty snazzy and are just dying to be messed with

Sat in an A220 (very similar interior) and just did not feel at home ... the fingerprints all over the screens were kinda irritating (oh all right really irritating) and tough to use with gloves (even oem Benz screen capable gloves)

Though the larger standard brakes on the new mfa2 platform are nice and the wider track is good plus the extra 2” width does make the cabin a tad more roomy
    Geo K likes this.
    European delivery 20140331

Member #
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The CLS was the stylistic inspiration for the CLA, and the initial draw for me. I saw the newly designed CLS yesterday, and they've eliminated the side swoops (or WHAT-ever) that made it so cool. Now it's just a looong car.

Has pretty much the same interior as the 2020 CLA.
    I took European Delivery and drove through four countries in my limited edition Universe Blue CLA 250.

Member #
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    https://youtu.be/SA1Zib27BN4

lil video of mine

Name:  06744066-9ECD-437C-9F35-C235227DE425_1562944049111.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  2.27 MBName:  351A8BD0-5901-4557-A5A2-8ABB1E4D487F_1562944083458.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  1.85 MB

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2katman2 View Post
    The CLS was the stylistic inspiration for the CLA, and the initial draw for me. I saw the newly designed CLS yesterday, and they've eliminated the side swoops (or WHAT-ever) that made it so cool. Now it's just a looong car.

Has pretty much the same interior as the 2020 CLA.
    Yeah now those two are literally resized photocopies ...
    European delivery 20140331

• Sponsored Links