Discounts or Specials for CLAforum?
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

This is a discussion on Discounts or Specials for CLAforum? within the CarPro-US.com forums, part of the Vendors category; Thanks for the support! I was wondering, since Car Pro US is supporting the site ... are there any member discounts or promos for members ...

Thread: Discounts or Specials for CLAforum?

Member #
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Thanks for the support!

I was wondering, since Car Pro US is supporting the site ... are there any member discounts or promos for members of the forums?

Update: I've already done a full detail of my car... two layers of Cquartz UK edition, and DLux on the plastic parts and the rims. This stuff repels water like nothing else! Pics coming soon...
    Last edited by Evor; 06-24-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    CLA45 ///AMG Edition 1
    Mitsubishi Evolution X

Newbie Wills.WindowsAndWheelsAz's Avatar
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evor View Post
    Thanks for the support!

I was wondering, since Car Pro US is supporting the site ... are there any member discounts or promos for members of the forums?

Update: I've already done a full detail of my car... two layers of Cquartz UK edition, and DLux on the plastic parts and the rims. This stuff repels water like nothing else! Pics coming soon...
    Would love to see your pics. UK is definitely one of the, if not the best consumer available protective product available. Thats good you did two coats as well...it really gives the paint that hard glossy look. I see your last update was almost a year ago, hows it been holding up for you?

• Sponsored Links