EJSoFLa CLA250 Sport - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

EJSoFLa CLA250 Sport

This is a discussion on EJSoFLa CLA250 Sport within the CLA Build Threads forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Finally getting my interior together the way I wanted it. - Retrofitted my headunit from the 5.6" OEM screen to the 7" OEM NAVI Screen. ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: EJSoFLa CLA250 Sport

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Finally getting my interior together the way I wanted it.

- Retrofitted my headunit from the 5.6" OEM screen to the 7" OEM NAVI Screen. How to can be found here: https://www.mercedescla.org/forum/35-...ay-module.html
    - Adding the OEM Backup camera assembly to the 7" OEM NAVI Screen. Progress can be found here: https://www.mercedescla.org/forum/34-...up-camera.html
    - Mounting the radar unit to the Mirror cover: https://www.mercedescla.org/forum/35-...tion-cups.html
    - Changed the center trim piece to ash black wood, by far the best interior option out there.

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 6.55.33 PM.png
Views: 880
Size:  3.45 MB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 6.55.53 PM.png
Views: 822
Size:  2.18 MB
    2014 CLA250 EJSoFla's Build Page

Mountain Grey Metallic | Black MB-Tex | Sport Package | Bi-Xenon Lights | Illuminated Star | 18" AMG Gloss Black Rims | Night Package | Gloss Black Grill Wing | Piecha Rear Diffuser w/ Quad Tips| Vinyl Wrapped Roof Gloss Black | Blacked Out Tail Lights | Painted License Plate Area Gloss Black | AMG Door Pins | AMG Sport Pedals | Black D-Wing Spoiler | Front Canards Gloss Black | HG Motorsports Intake

Member #
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Did you find a way to get your illuminated star to turn on both with the engine running and without it running?

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santy35 View Post
    Did you find a way to get your illuminated star to turn on both with the engine running and without it running?
    I haven't messed with it yet but its easy. Just need to take the wire where it connects into the engine fuse box from the star and tap it into a wire that stays on in the manner you want it to.

Mountain Grey Metallic | Black MB-Tex | Sport Package | Bi-Xenon Lights | Illuminated Star | 18" AMG Gloss Black Rims | Night Package | Gloss Black Grill Wing | Piecha Rear Diffuser w/ Quad Tips| Vinyl Wrapped Roof Gloss Black | Blacked Out Tail Lights | Painted License Plate Area Gloss Black | AMG Door Pins | AMG Sport Pedals | Black D-Wing Spoiler | Front Canards Gloss Black | HG Motorsports Intake

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Finally got my center organizer tray in, this thing is great holds my EDC perfectly!

Name:  IMG_1614.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  1.89 MB
    Name:  IMG_1615.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  1.98 MB

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now that's an effective way to keep people away from your car... only in America!
    ejsofla likes this.

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizz View Post
    Now that's an effective way to keep people away from your car... only in America!
    lol even in america the laws don't work that way. If they did I think I would get a few less parking lot dings.

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Finally got the HG Motorsports air intake! Love it

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 6.51.50 PM.png
Views: 705
Size:  3.53 MB
    Maninhobr likes this.

Member #
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    VR Tuned V2 (Direct Battery Powered) Piggy Back Installed

Name:  IMG_2908.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  2.08 MB
    Name:  IMG_6194.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  3.47 MB
    Name:  IMG_6196.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  3.74 MB

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Is it a V2 install or V2 device?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how did you install the carcam? which wiring did you tap into?

• Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links