Rear Fog Light Mod?
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Rear Fog Light Mod?

This is a discussion on Rear Fog Light Mod? within the CLA Modifications / DIY forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Has anyone found a way to modify the rear fog lights so that both illuminate when enabled vice just the driver side rear fog light? ...

Thread: Rear Fog Light Mod?

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rear Fog Light Mod?

Has anyone found a way to modify the rear fog lights so that both illuminate when enabled vice just the driver side rear fog light? I have a suspicion that it's as simple as a wiring change or a software modification. If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. Thanks!

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i think our CLAs only have the left rear fog light, thats typical in most cars.
    if we have them on both right and left there may just not be a bulb in the right light, could be simple or could be a pain to activate i'm not 100% sure.

def wouldn't use either without fog though, the look like brake lights so you could confuse someone when you're coming to a stop.
    Polar Silver 2018 CLA250 4MATIC, Premium 1 package, Illuminated Star, Turbokits BOV Spacer, 18' multi spoke wheels, (so far...)

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    There may not be led elements in the other housing to connect ...
    Also the singular fog lamp is for a good reason ... twins will look like extra brake lights
    European delivery 20140331

• Sponsored Links