CarPlay Maps issue on imported 2016 CLA SB + SD Card Navi
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

CarPlay Maps issue on imported 2016 CLA SB + SD Card Navi

This is a discussion on CarPlay Maps issue on imported 2016 CLA SB + SD Card Navi within the CLA Problems/Issues/Complaints forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; Hi all, I imported my CLA Shooting Brake to the UK after moving here from Japan and I'm wondering what I can do about the ...

Thread: CarPlay Maps issue on imported 2016 CLA SB + SD Card Navi

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

England CarPlay Maps issue on imported 2016 CLA SB + SD Card Navi

Hi all,

I imported my CLA Shooting Brake to the UK after moving here from Japan and I'm wondering what I can do about the Sat Nav. It has Japanese GPS and all the Japanese maps in the COMAND system, as well as an SD card slot.

Will I be able to use one of those Garmin Sat Nav SD cards on my car?

On a related note, when I connect my iPhone to the car to use CarPlay Maps, the GPS locator is stuck out in Kazakstan or somewhere! Its clearly using the cars in-built GPS (antenna?). Is there any way to use my phones GPS while connected via CarPlay?

Thanks!

Member #
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think you need to go to the dealer for this to have the computer reset.
    2015 CLA 45 AMG
    2014 CLS 63 AMG S-Model

• Sponsored Links