Cla250 best color
Close
Login to Your Account
Mercedes CLA Forum

Cla250 best color

This is a discussion on Cla250 best color within the CLA Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Mercedes-Benz CLA Forum category; I am in the process of selecting a CLA 250 and I wanted your opinion on your best color. Polar Silver or White. I noticed ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Rapidfirerob
  • 2 Post By DrOzCLA
  • 3 Post By jmc

Thread: Cla250 best color

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cla250 best color

I am in the process of selecting a CLA 250 and I wanted your opinion on your best color.

Polar Silver or White.

I noticed that most people have the AMG.... I was looking into the CLA250. The AMG looks really nice, but the price is much higher.
    I AM TURNING IN MY C CLASS FOR THE CLA.

Member #
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I had a Black 250 with sport package and Silver wheel.

I wasn't a fan of light color, but my new one is white with the night package and black wheel, it look very good too. The look is very difference between both.

Name:  0601181832_HDR-01.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  4.93 MB

Name:  IMG_20170421_182057.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  3.50 MB
    - Campagna T-Rex 2011
    - Mercedes CLA 45 AMG 4Matic 2015

Member #
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    1. "Most people" have the CLA 250.
    2. Silver and white really aren't colors, are they?
    3. Neither is black.

All kidding aside, welcome, and let us know what you come up with.
    I took European Delivery and drove through four countries in my limited edition Universe Blue CLA 250.

• Remove Advertisements
    MercedesCLA.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i have a polar silver 250, i really enjoy the color. The silver doesn't hide the lines int he car like black can, and thats a big factor for me, i love the lines. The Mountain Gray is super sexy as well
    Polar Silver 2018 CLA250 4MATIC, Premium 1 package, Illuminated Star, Turbokits BOV Spacer, 18' multi spoke wheels, (so far...)

Member #
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Black is best! All CLAs come with the Door Gap, so you're good!
    DrOzCLA likes this.
    2014 CLA 250: Night Black, Beige Interior, Pano Roof, Spoiler, Bi Xenons, Sport Package, Burl Walnut Wood Trim, Opticoat, Xpel, Alembic Spoiler bass, Eve IONA bass, Michael Kelly acoustic bass guitar, Gibson J40, Carvin Cobalt 750, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 and 6.0 amps, Two Gallien-Krueger Neo II 1X12 cabs, BOSS TU-3 tuner, Guardian of The Mighty Door Gap.

Member #
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I love my Mountain Grey, along with the 19" AMG 16 spoke silver/black wheels I think it looks real classy, non-car type people cant tell the difference between my CLA250 and an E63S (they were parked side by side and all the comments I got were to the effect that mine was the better looking car). Having said all that, whatever colour you have chosen, that's the best one. As @Rapidfirerob said, we have the Gap and can enjoy our colour choice both inside and out!
    Rapidfirerob and Shipwreck like this.
    2016 CLA250 SPORT Mountain Grey

Proud Supporter of 'The MB Gap'
    Charter Forum Member of the 'Rollicking Band of International Dimwits'.

jmc
    Member #
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOzCLA View Post
    I love my Mountain Grey, along with the 19" AMG 16 spoke silver/black wheels I think it looks real classy, non-car type people cant tell the difference between my CLA250 and an E63S (they were parked side by side and all the comments I got were to the effect that mine was the better looking car). Having said all that, whatever colour you have chosen, that's the best one. As @Rapidfirerob said, we have the Gap and can enjoy our colour choice both inside and out!
    I know ... its kinda weird ... go to the dealer for a (rare) visit and all the staff are like checking out my violet CLA and asking about the custom (huh?) interior and wheels (stock!) etc etc ... and the metallic green GT-C behind and pearl white S-Coupe up front are so lonely.
    Gotta admit they hit a design jackpot when they hit the market with the newly minted 2014s ... best Benz club member comment in recent times was “didnt know the CLS came in that color”
    European delivery 20140331

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mountain grey is my favorite by far. I was highly considering the white...but I’m a little biased right now. Here’s my CLA 45...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Sponsored Links