1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 CLA 250, 4Door Sedan
4matic AWD, 2.0L Turbo, 7speed auto
48,xxx miles

Side impact damaged out the car damaged the car out. Damage to passenger door and corner of the front bumper from a side sideswipe, but absolutely no impact to the engine etc. Airbags didnt even deploy. Parting car out including the engine, transmission, rims, and other good part that anyone wants.

I’m located in Connecticut for meet up or when calculating shipping costs.

Willing to accept Reasonable offers. I
Hope I can give people on this forum some good deals.
You can respond here or PM me for my email/cell. Pictures available and can FaceTime or come see in person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m hoping this will help anyone looking to do some cool projects or parts replacements.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Can you pm me a price on the stock intake. Mine developed a heat hole in it and I want to get it replaced.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow. I totally should have checked on here on Sunday..... I had someone "borrow" the arrow from my grill..
I ordered one the same day got it today.well. Hopefully this bump helps someone else out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have xenon headlight housing ? Id be interested in a passenger side if so. I have a brand new ballast and bulb..… but the assembly is friend due to moisture..... Ive had the car 2 months...... not covered...….sigh....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts