Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vivid Racing Presents: Fairy Design Carbon Fiber Aero Package

MSRP From $900 PM, call, or email for CLA FORUM Exclusive Pricing! FRP Also Available!!!!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x236 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

The luxurious performance car just got elevated a notch. Fairy Design, the Japanese creator of custom aftermarket body kits, can turn your luxury performance car into a new creation. You will fall in love with your car all over again. Fairy Design uses the newest 3D digital technology throughout the design process.
CLA45AMG_VividRacing-4.jpg CLA45AMG_VividRacing-3.jpg

$900 - A front lip spoiler is the perfect way to add exterior style to your car in a subtle manner. A front spoiler gives a daily driven vehicle a more aggressive race inspired look. Aside from changing the look of your car, front spoilers increase traction and handling by adding down force to the front end of your car. This puts more pressure on the front wheels giving the driver more control.
FairyDesign_CLA_Frontlip-1.JPG

$900 - The purpose of a rear diffuser is to reduce air turbulence as your car drives at high speeds. Rear Diffusers decrease drag, making your car more stable at high speeds and reduces the amount of wind resistance it must overcome. Less wind resistance means your vehicle will be able to utilize its existing horsepower and torque more efficiently. A rear diffuser also adds style to your car..
FairyDesign_CLA_Diffuser-3.JPG

$900 - Fairy Design spoilers differ from the competition because they are designed from the highest quality materials and are specifically designed to complement the car's existing lines. Trunk spoilers also add style to your car.
FairyDesign_CLA_truckspoiler-3.JPG

We also offer VRtune, Weistec, Armytrix, Brembo, WP Pro Brakes, KW Suspension and Racing seats, harnesses, brackets many, MANY more. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 236 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 236
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts