Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | KW SUSPENSION V1, V2, V3, StreeComfort, ClubSport

Vivid Racing Presents: KW SUSPENSION V1, V2, V3, StreeComfort, ClubSport, Competition Product Range

MSRP $1659-2999. PM, call, or email for MercedesCLA.org Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x 236 | www.vividracing.com

kw1.jpg

Product Information:

The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.

• with pre-set Dampening
  • TÜV approved
  • Front Spring Rate: Progressive
  • Rear Spring Rate: 630 (lbs/inch)
Video:

KW PRODUCT RANGE

unspecified.jpg

kw.jpg

kw3.jpg

kw2.jpg

kw4.jpg

We also offer Agency Power, VRtuned Tuning Box, Brembo Big Brake Kit, H&R Springs, Vorsteiner Wheels, Niche Wheels, BBS Wheels, Volks Wheels, SSR Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Advan Wheels HG Motorsports intake. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 236 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 236
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts