Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Poweralign Camber Bolt Kit (PFA100-14) For The CLA

Vivid Racing Presents: Poweralign Camber Bolt Kit (PFA100-14)

PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x230 | www.vividracing.com

We a set that was never used on our project CLA. This Kit is still Brand new in the box. We will let these go for $40!

PowerAlign Camber Bolts make non-adjustable two bolt suspension struts adjustable by up to +/- 1.75degs of camber change.

Simply remove the original upper bolt, loosen the lower bolt, install and adjust the PowerAlign Camber Bolt to the desired camber degree and then tighten everything to the vehicle manufacturer's torque setting.

This is an easy fix for camber issues and a perfect add-on for any suspension bush change.

The bolts are made using a 10.9 tensile, high strength material that is zinc plated to finish offering residence to corrosion. These parts are also covered under the terms of our lifetime warranty.

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x230 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Affirm — Now you can finance your parts!
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x230
Email: [emai][email protected][/email]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Can someone please tell me how many bolts you need for the front ax? Thank you,
These can work on the rear also?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
OrangeArtOwner
Mercedes CLA Forum
We’re a community dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer CLA pictures, technical discussions, and more from owners across the world.
Full Forum Listing