Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its pretty hard to disappear now a days without leaving the country completely I would think. Im really not sure, but what I do really want to know is the whole story here. I smell some BS on both sides, things aren't adding up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
All I know is that some cops are not going to be sleeping until this guy is caught. He will emerge sooner or later. If he doesn't emerge for some time I'm going to venture a guess that he took his own life in some remote location whee no one will find him, except hungry wildlife and insects.

You live in Culver City huh? I lived in L.A for 15 years ugh, just left over a year ago to move to Austin.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I know is that some cops are not going to be sleeping until this guy is caught. He will emerge sooner or later. If he doesn't emerge for some time I'm going to venture a guess that he took his own life in some remote location whee no one will find him, except hungry wildlife and insects.

You live in Culver City huh? I lived in L.A for 15 years ugh, just left over a year ago to move to Austin.
graduated Culver High... had a '57 Chevy Torquoise Blue chromed craig wheels... lol
yeah the city is friendly near all and nice weather mostly...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts