1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
There's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back, watching that

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am going to try to convince my boss to let me have a CLA for a few days.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am going to try to convince my boss to let me have a CLA for a few days.
yes please :). We need a good video review. I am surprised none of the North American publications have driven a production spec CLA yet...i know they drove them back in March and April in Europe, but shouldnt they be driving the on sale models now?

·
Registered
381 Posts
"Listen to that throaty roar of the V-.... oh what....4 cylinder turbo." What a schmuck. This guy doesn't appear to have anything higher than a 3rd grade education. He probably can't afford one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That was the biggest waste of my time ever. The only thing that I took away from it was seeing an actual US spec CLA on the road.

·
Registered
312 Posts
yes please :). We need a good video review. I am surprised none of the North American publications have driven a production spec CLA yet...i know they drove them back in March and April in Europe, but shouldnt they be driving the on sale models now?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Apparently MB didn't make them available for that or wanted as many cars as possible available to the dealers. I appreciated the video for what it is. When I went to my dealership in CT it was the same kind of scene. It was a very unique experience to be at a dealership on launch day where everyone is excited, glad I went as I had never experienced anything like that before.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The reverse lights are wild! That guy's heavy breathing is a little creepy, but it is more info than we had.

·
Registered
681 Posts
DON'T BUY A DEMO UNIT. The video was fun; long, but fun. The only thing I took home was that I don't want a spoiler.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No idea what she's saying but worth watching. Gotta love those Russians, trying to destroy the car near the end.
Daisy Dukes must be the fashion in Russia now!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts