Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to put 20's on their CLA45 AMG? The dealer quoted me $8500 (in the GTA) for MB rims...he says they don't make any aftermarket 20's yet...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Been living with the AMG for about a month now, 19 inch (looks great, any bigger may distort proportions) standard AMG sport suspension.
It would surprise me greatly if the 20inch is a good option. In an all wheel drive car of this size, I think the negatives of the 20s far outweigh the positives.
The car is comfortable enough on my setup, any harder and the discomfort may outweigh the fun after a few months. I have been through this before on similar priced and much more expensive cars.
Everyone is different I know, but I would live with the 19s for a while and then decide if you really wanna go 20s.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Been living with the AMG for about a month now, 19 inch (looks great, any bigger may distort proportions) standard AMG sport suspension.
It would surprise me greatly if the 20inch is a good option. In an all wheel drive car of this size, I think the negatives of the 20s far outweigh the positives.
The car is comfortable enough on my setup, any harder and the discomfort may outweigh the fun after a few months. I have been through this before on similar priced and much more expensive cars.
Everyone is different I know, but I would live with the 19s for a while and then decide if you really wanna go 20s.
Exactly MAP, 19's are perfect and fit proportionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts