Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, thankfully, it didn't take long for some information to start flowing out of Mercedes after the CLA's official release date of last Friday, the 20th. Special thanks to forum regular JPMBenz (JP) from Contemporary Motor Cars in Little Silver, NJ for sharing the recently released 2014 CLA Accessories Catalog.

Whether you're interested in aluminum door pins, upgraded rims, or an illuminated three-point star for you CLA's front end, hopefully you'll find what you need.

Enjoy!
-Eric

·
Registered
294 Posts
The AMG door pins look cool. Here's a link to several great photos that document the installation process and the finished look. Unfortunately, the pins are sold individually so you will be spending $80 USD (2x$40) to convert both front doors. I'm sold!

AMG door pins

Eric - thanks for uploading and sharing the Catalog. I find the best CLA docs and publications here!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Glad it finally made it up!!!! Enjoy everyone!

Reactions: Sue Esponte

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks for the catalog list, I have a question on the wheel rims, is that $900 per rim or $900 for a set of 4 on the AMG 5 spoke twin style rims? And are all the rims quoted in sets or for single? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Lol at the mercedes branded sd card. 60 bucks?!!! Really!?? A 2gb card is probably like 5 bucks now.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Lol at the mercedes branded sd card. 60 bucks?!!! Really!?? A 2gb card is probably like 5 bucks now.
Right! I recommend buying a 16gb from amazon. I think I stored from 5 to 6 thousand songs on the card. I just bought one for the car and leave it in the car. The 10gb hard drive is pretty useless because you cannot save the songs from the SD card on the hard drive.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sometimes they are loaded with special content from Mercedes Benz.

·
Registered
534 Posts
This accessory would be interesting except for 2 things:

1. - iPhone 5 not referenced

2. - Installation time 210 minutes - local Mercedes dealer labor rate is approx $120 per hour or $2 per minute

This little gizmo will cost $420 to install !!!!!! plus $599 to purchase

B67822778 $599

Drive Kit Plus for the iPhone®, For vehicles
with COMAND
Integrates your iPhone® 4/4S into the CLA with revolutionary user interface. Key
product features include:
• Siri voice integration
• Facebook® newsfeed
• Twitter® tweets
• Advanced navigation solution from Garmin
• AUPEO! ™ Personal Radio
Please see ODUS for additional details and complete feature set.

Installation Time 210 minutes

·
Registered
331 Posts
What saves or how do you transfer songs onto the hard drive? Any chance of iTunes to HD?
You can transfer songs to the hard drive via a CD. So ripping CDs is the only way. No chance of itunes to harddrive; Just save your iTunes library to a SD card.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just copped the CLA 250 today, first one I've seen in the Bay Area on the streets. Black on black. 5 down, 469 a month. warranties and maintenance included. 36 month. 15k mile per year

·
Registered
2,921 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No one should complain about the sport package. $2200 is a bargain considering the wheels alone are retailed at $3600.

I need to reconsider the tire & rim insurance...
How many times in your life have you damaged a rim so badly you've needed to replace it? Don't forget your insurance coverage provides protection, too, assuming your deductible isn't extremely high.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
How many times in your life have you damaged a rim so badly you've needed to replace it? Don't forget your insurance coverage provides protection, too, assuming your deductible isn't extremely high.

-Eric
Agree. $200 deductible here

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 20 of 21 Posts