Mercedes CLA Forum banner

2014 CLA Overview (full-length) -- Mercedes-Benz 4 Doors Coupe

8K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  vracer 
#1 ·

#16 ·
This is the first time I have seen this review: http://email.listersgroup.co.uk/audi/What_Car_group_test_October_2013.pdf Thanks for posting it. I'm not sure if it is another nail in the coffin, but this (and other neutral/negative reviews) will certainly make me look harder. I have said it elsewhere, but I don't think anyone here wants to marry an 18 year old beauty queen or male model with bad breath and other hidden deformities.

#18 ·
The best thing to do would be test drive the car if you have any doubts. I have now had the car approximately two weeks and I cannot fault it. The other encouraging point to note is that the majority of European/UK owners signed up to this forum who already have the car have provided positive comments about the car. Don't think I have seen many negative comments about the car.

#19 ·
I have had my CLA 220 AMG sport for about two and a half months now and can report that the car is amazing. I have had a lot of different cars in my time driving and this one is great apart from the rubbish Comand not on line system. I call it that because it does not work with the iPhone. Cars built from June 2013 have the updated system and work with the iPhone 4 and 4S.

So far a fab car, fuel economy is well over UK 50 mpg driven hard and up to 61 on long trips. Performance in sport mode is not bad either.

All in all a great car in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.