Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics from the only CLA 250 in Macon, GA. Car was a great drive and very responsive on the interstate when merging into traffic (I traded in a 2004 BMW 645 so I know a little about responsiveness). One thing I noticed that seemed different than what I've seen in pictures of other CLA's is the MB Tex seats on this one are not textured or perforated...just solid leather which made me believe it was the upgraded leather until I looked at the sticker. The read deck spoiler is also a nice option and I'm asking if I can get it added to the one I ordered that started production this decade (Sep 20-30th). Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but this one isn't mine. I'm waiting on a Mountain Grey that I was told today is on the water. Can't wait!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Any difficulty in going from 360 hp with the 6 series to the 208 hp of the CLA for you?
It's 325hp on the 04 645ci. I only know because I have the same car (w SMG). Prior to that I had an 07 335i coupe and they feel right about the same in terms of power. The 6 definitely sounds a lot nicer though. I'm going with the CLA45 so I don't think the horsepower will be an issue.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Slic,
Thanx for the pics of the Universal Blue; They're the first good ones I've seen, and I'm half way considering that color. Most of the previous pics I've seen made it look darker than your shots.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@k Sub & @tavolcom9, there were only a couple of times where I was able to 'punch' it, but it really did seem to respond well. I was somewhat surprised because when I would do the same in my 645, I really heard the engine sound increase along with the speed. By the time I looked down at the speedometer in the CLA I was approaching 70, accelerating and it was relatively quiet (especially compared to the 6). And I'm really looking forward to the 28/36 mpg vs the 16/19 I got on the 6.

@vracer, no problem and good luck on your choice!

·
Registered
240 Posts
nice!, i got the same interior colors but exterior in white.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts