Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
and the config is still not up!

they HAVE to post it this month i feel if deliveries start in september i feel.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice share, just as my previously piqued interest was plateauing! Nothing like some over-processed glamour shots to get the juices flowing again... :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
I like going to the German website and Config the car. IIts easy just open up a English translator website and you can build your CLA how you want I and see the oprions. This is what I would do if I was buy sight unseen car and need a build sheet for the dealer , so I know what I am getting and see the car to what I wanted

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's crazy how I can find out anything I want to know about the CLA on the forum, but when I engage the dealership for info, they claim they have no e-brochures or anything!
The US dealers should have the brochure now. I got mine a month ago, so I don't know why they wouldn't be available nationwide by this point.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Actually got my hands on a copy of the brochure. It has minimal info and doesn't show full details as a real brochure should. The car is three months away from hitting the showroom floors.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Actually got my hands on a copy of the brochure. It has minimal info and doesn't show full details as a real brochure should. The car is three months away from hitting the showroom floors.

I agree. I was expecting (hoping) that it would provide more details than what we have been seeing for the past few months. Still though, something about holding an actual brochure (and maybe putting down my deposit) helped make it feel much more real to me.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yea I actually placed a pre-order about a month ago. I haven't heard any details as of yet from the rep at the dealership as far as a delivery date for the vehicle that I pre-ordered. Hopefully something will come forth this month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts