Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I've only read speculation that it 4MATIC AWD will be standard. Anyone find any concrete info if it will in fact be AWD with only 1 choice of motors in then U.S?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Morning everyone, great to be here amongst the CLA owners and admirers! hope to chat to all of you at some point! ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1403157858.474648.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys new on this site live in ottawa Ontario Canada, any one installed h7 hid kit on CLA,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone! Just put the deposit on my CLA 250 4matic and will be picking it up as soon as it arrives. I'm glad to be a part of the community and look forward to sharing and learning from all of you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Earnie, not my real name, from Sydney AUST. Just bought my first Mercedes CLA 250 Shooting Brake. Looking forward to sharing info and stories with like minded people on this site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As of May, I'm a new owner of the 2016 CLA living in the DMV area. I'm glad there's a forum out to get information from other CLA owners. I'm liking forward to learning new thing about the car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts