Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mercedes-Benz dealerships are finally starting to get concrete information about the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA. If you stop in at your local dealer they should be able to print you or email you a copy of the 2014 CLA Ordering Guide. We just so happen to have a copy for you as well :)

The guide gives a nice overview of the different options that are available to choose from and the price of those options. Keep in mind these are of course MSRP and you should be able to wheel and deal the final price of your vehicle down from there. I would highly suggest not paying anything over MSRP and only paying MSRP if you absolutely have to be one of the first people to have the car in your area.

The links to the ordering guide is below:

Zip Version (6.5MB): http://www.mercedescla.org/hosted/cla-ordering-guide/2014-CLA-Ordering-Guide.zip
PDF Version (6.7MB): http://www.mercedescla.org/hosted/cla-ordering-guide/2014-CLA-Ordering-Guide.pdf

Hat tip to mrjad20 for sending it to us!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Great tool for getting a "ball park" on cost of vehicle. Remember these are approximate prices, with final pricing to come. But it gets you to about 95% of what price will be. Also, there will probably be more situations of paying MSRP than we'd like to know about because, unless MB really misses the boat on the appeal and demand for this car, many dealers know they can get full price. Time will tell ...

·
Registered
730 Posts
I've never been an early adopter (w/ regards to acquiring right at release time & availability) nor have I ever purchased a new MB. Early discounting w/ MB from MSRP may be unlikely due to demand, I presume. Otherwise, what's a reasonable % to assume MB discounts during negotiating? Obviously this can vary due to many factors, but I'm just curious...

With that said, import (and premium/luxury) dealers in my area aren't very savvy when it comes to deals, relative to other larger metros in Texas (San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, etc).

Point being, some or any discount is always nice... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts