Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
You've probably seen these before, but I thought I'd add some more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Talk about "craze", we're suffering from it. I hear the Mountain Grey with those black rims will be part of a limited "launch" edition ... anyone hear the same?

·
Registered
515 Posts
yes i heard it too...it will be AMG style mt grey with panoramic moonroof and the neon interior... will sell for apprx 29,900+1500 moonroof+2300 AMG package+700 metallic paint=34,400 plus another 10% tax license/fees etc
grand total apprx $37,800
...humm...seems a bit high... better off waiting for AMG model... get it loaded and 4Matic for 40ish....
jmho :+)

·
Registered
2 Posts
-black-out front splitter/spoiler
-black-out door mirrors & panoramic roof
-hood vents
-LED drl

Just a quick work, sorry for the bad quality. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
very nice pics.... can you give us a side/back profile with a Rear Window Wing Spoiler and a possible lip spoiler to enchance... thanks if you can... ;)

·
Registered
730 Posts
The silver looks great... in the pics! In-person, there won't be as much shadowing to showcase the sculpted & faceted sheetmetal. With that said, i don't think anyone can go wrong w/ any colour on this model!

Being a new(er) & young(er) demographic that MB is pursuing for this new offering, they should also go for bold(er) & lively(er) colours (pearl yellow, metallic orange, shimmery blue, etc.) as those would showcase the faceted form & add some mojo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts