Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is some BS in my opinion. My CPO claim through the dealership was denied & they told me it would cost upwards of $3000 to repair. I called BS on this as the part of the roof needed to be replaced costs $300 max! Their response was they submitted the claim for the wrong part & stuck by the claim that it was denied, didn't ever give it a second wack. Their solution was for a 25% discount on the part & have me pay full price for labor which they said would cost $2-3,000. BS!!!

This needs to be a class action lawsuit against Mercedes for putting a defective part on hundreds of thousands of cars. Our $40k+ cars should not look like some beater out of the 90's. This pisses me off!

Check out my yelp review & please feel free to add more comments, Prime are criminals! My real name is Nolan R., yelp name is to protect my identity. https://www.yelp.com/biz/prime-motor-cars-scarborough-3

·
Registered
23 Posts
Incorrect submission details is just stupid
No other dealer nearby?
One 45 miles away, but it's to late now to go back to them. Out of CPO Warranty

The fight with Prime was really demoralizing. My Audi in high school & BMW in college where never this hard to get CPO warranty work done with when I was younger and even a bigger tool!

·
Registered
301 Posts
One 45 miles away, but it's to late now to go back to them. Out of CPO Warranty

The fight with Prime was really demoralizing. My Audi in high school & BMW in college where never this hard to get CPO warranty work done with when I was younger and even a bigger tool!
That kind of repair would only be covered under the bumper-to-bumper. Cosmetic damage is rarely covered after that expires. CPO warranty and the extended MB warranty are not the same as the bump-to-bumper warranty, I’ve learned.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts