Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2015 cla 250 non sport that is bone stock, i wanted to hear some more exhaust, and turn some more heads. i don’t wanna make it crazy loud or spend crazy money. i read some threads saying resonator won’t change the sound and probably make it sound like my exhaust has a can stuck in it. thinking about cutting the muffler but afraid it will be crazy loud. anyone have any experience with cutting the muffler or maybe even just drilling some holes in the pipe. located in springfield massachusetts if anyone wants to show off their 250 with muffler off

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Drilling holes?! Thats a good one
A good high flow rear muffler aint so bad ...

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm sure YouTube has many videos of resonator deletes and muffler deletes. But please don't drill holes in your exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have a 2015 cla 250 non sport that is bone stock, i wanted to hear some more exhaust, and turn some more heads. i don’t wanna make it crazy loud or spend crazy money. i read some threads saying resonator won’t change the sound and probably make it sound like my exhaust has a can stuck in it. thinking about cutting the muffler but afraid it will be crazy loud. anyone have any experience with cutting the muffler or maybe even just drilling some holes in the pipe. located in springfield massachusetts if anyone wants to show off their 250 with muffler off
my sport plus has a nice growl. not sure what your price and sound expectations are.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Sport plus exhaust.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts