Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has any input on either tuner, I was considering getting one for a stage one tune. Car is stock for now other than a turbosmart recirculation valve and k and n filter. Only have 9k on it and it's still certified so I don't wanna get too crazy. I love the car, I just wanted the burble of the exhaust and a little power wouldn't be too bad either. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am AMR tuned and very happy it was a little more but it comes as a few options stage 1 or stage 2 and 91 or 93 octane. Right now I’m tuned at stage 1 93 octane once I do the downpipe I will upload the stage 2 I allready have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks dude, how is the burble sound, I Don't want it to be crazy, the only thing I'm worried about is the dealer giving me issues if they found out I flashed it, I have like 3 years warranty left. I have read alot of good stuff about AMR and so far Matt has been awesome to deal with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The burble I rarely hear it have to have windows down and try to get it to do it. But that’s with stock exhaust it may be more noticeable if you have aftermarket exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts