Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2016 CLA 250 2.0L 4matic
Love the rims and front splitter. The black side mirrors are also a nice touch. Very clean!

I'm from Ontario so we need to run front plates here unfortunately, consider me jealous of you Albertans 馃槣

Welcome to the forum!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the rims and front splitter. The black side mirrors are also a nice touch. Very clean!

I'm from Ontario so we need to run front plates here unfortunately, consider me jealous of you Albertans 馃槣

Welcome to the forum!
Yeah I've been creeping this forum for a while as I was slowly building this thing! Thanks! Oh and the mirrors are fake CF, looks clean and easy mod: got it off amazon for like 35 CAD.
CF Mirrors

More pics coming soon once the parts come in 馃憖

Registered
2015 CLA 250 4matic
the mirrors are fake CF, looks clean and easy mod: got it off amazon for like 35 CAD.
CF Mirrors

More pics coming soon once the parts come in 馃憖
I just did my mirrors. I was looking at the ones you got, but opted against covers. I found the actual housings in gloss black. Was really easy to take off the OEM housings and replace with the new ones. I paid around $55 US on Amazon.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Wheel

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just did my mirrors. I was looking at the ones you got, but opted against covers. I found the actual housings in gloss black. Was really easy to take off the OEM housings and replace with the new ones. I paid around $55 US on Amazon.
[/URL]

View attachment 67239
Yeah that definitely looks cleaner, I wouldn't find a full CF housing one on amazon CAN so I opted for these.

Registered
2017 CLA 250 VR V2 Tune , straight pipe, AEM cold air intake,
1 - 8 of 8 Posts