- godspeed lowering springs
- amg grill, splitter, and diffuser
UFEV4772.JPG
_JW06734.JPG
_JW06654.JPG
_JW06508.JPG

*************ask questions and give feedback

Registered
She is beautiful Justin, well done! I may be biased, but I prefer the 'uniqueness' of our model compared to the newest CLA's. The new one, to my mind, has just morphed into this generic MB design philosophy that has come in with this years new releases. I love mine because it is 'different' and has real style, I don't care what any of the nay-sayers believe. I'm old and my opinion is the only one that counts! (Unless the wife tells me otherwise of course...).

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
She is beautiful Justin, well done! I may be biased, but I prefer the 'uniqueness' of our model compared to the newest CLA's. The new one, to my mind, has just morphed into this generic MB design philosophy that has come in with this years new releases. I love mine because it is 'different' and has real style, I don't care what any of the nay-sayers believe. I'm old and my opinion is the only one that counts! (Unless the wife tells me otherwise of course...).
best thing I've ever heard about our car. I completely understand what you're saying and agree 100% The 1st and 2nd gen CLAs will always be one of the most unique cars on the road design wise. Thanks for the love!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts