Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I recently got my new Mercedes CLA 250 2019 this June, it was a demo model, and I was using it fine till now. However, I could never get any feedback from the TPMS system. whenever I wood look at the mercedes me connect app, it would show just - for all the tires. and I thought that it would be that my car doesn't have it installed, but when I came to the forum, I realized, that it should have it.

I have the 18inch run-flat tires on my car, and it is not an AMG styled model, so it has the basic ones.

My question is, should I go to a mercedes, and get them to install it on mine? or do I have to buy new tires? or do I have to buy the TPMS sensors myself from amazon or car-id or so?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i know the on board reaout for tpms requires a bit of driving before it tells you the pressure, assuming its the same on the app since the car is telling your phone information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhh okay, I will try going to the Dealer then, Thank you.

Also, I have been driving my car since june 2019, and put on about 10,000km on it so far, so it would've showed it by all means if that was an issue...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Your "2019" CLA 250 is not the new redesigned one right? If so, there's no TPMS on the car by default.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your "2019" CLA 250 is not the new redesigned one right? If so, there's no TPMS on the car by default.
Hey Sorry for the late reply, I had too much personal stuff that came on...
But no, it is the 2019 model, but before the hugeeee revamp... I was like 3-4 months late... I kinda regret, buying it in a whim, and not waiting a few months for a re-design, but it's fine I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts